Heartbreak: A Nick jonas&Demi story

Demi tightened her jacket as she walked through the cold hard streets of NYC. She hated it here, it was so troublesome and there was always something going on. There was too much drama. She sighed and walked up the stairs of her apartment before stopping at door 23, flinging out her keys and unlocking the door. Her cat, Whiskers, ran to her and began stroking his head on her legs and purring loudly. Giggling she set her keys down on the dresser.

Demi has been single for a long time, her ex-boyfriend Wilmer had left her heartbroken several months ago. July to be exact...it was November now. He convinced her he loved her, stole her virginity, then told the world about how good she was in bed. It left her shattered. He stole her youth. He embarrassed her and humiliated her in front of the whole wide world. She went undercover for a long time after that; she had only come out of her shell 4 months after the incident, she was only able to do so with the support of her friends and family.

Even though it was the worst thing ever, Demi's glad it happened. it was a wake up call for her, a lot of the 'friends' she thought were there for her actually just dropt her as soon as the media bad-mouthed her. Some people did stick by her though; Marissa and Miley especially...they stuck by her the whole way- from the beginning to the end. Another person who was there for her was her dear friend Nick Jonas.

-Demi had known nick since 2008, when they started filming camp rock. He was quite shy around her at the time but as they got to know each other the two got more comfortable around one another, and their friendship bloomed there. During the filming of camp rock Demi actually started to develop feelings for nick. She didn't want to break the precious friendship they had, so she just kept quite. It took years of building and she wasn't going to just break it down with a few words. To get over nick, she dated his brother, Joe. Who used her for publicity and also left her heartbroken. Nevertheless, nick stayed on Demi's side, and comforted her about it-not him. Until this day Demi has feelings for nick, and regrets dating his brother everyday- however, she knows she can't change things and keep silent all the time.

Demi put her shopping backs down on her coach and unlocked her phone to find a message from a friend. She opened the first one:

Nick: DEMI! CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!

Demi smiled and called nick, he answered after the first two rings. "Demi! Finally! What took you so long?! I messaged you two hours ago! What were you doin-" he screamed down the phone.

Demi laughed lightly before cutting him off "DUDE CHILL!!" Nick took deep breaths before he began speaking again.

"I need to tell you something...don't freak out, okay?" He advised her.

"Go on..." Demi said, suspiciously...

-------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter, sorry it sucks, it's the first chapter aha;D sorry it's kinda short, I didn't want to make it too long or anything