Ch.2

Man I was so tired. This took so much out of me it wasn't funny I felt like my legs are about to fall off. I hate going up my steps to my apartment. I live in a two story apartment building.

I get to my door out of breath. Fuck how can I do everything else but go up some dam steps. Fuck me right. I'm breathing like I just ran a marathon.

As I open my door my roommate is standing right there about to reach the nob just as I opened. "Dam girl looks like you just ran a marathon." He chuckles looking me up and down with that face that says 'well dam'.

"Shut up, I don't get it? Stairs are not my friend I need a dam elevator in this bitch!" I huff out as I try to take deep breaths in. Hunched over with a hand on the door frame and one on my knee.

"Ok girly well I'm out, got to go shopping, kk love ya." with that he walks out the door with long swings of his hips. I kick the door the door behind him dragging my legs across the floor.

I make my way to the kitchen, grab a water bottle and down it like I just got out of the desert. I put the bottle down and go towards my room. Grab a towel my speaker and go shower while I bump Calvin Harris music.

Done with my shower and I'm still singing off key and dancing making my way to my closet grabbing booty shorts, crop top, fish nets, combat boots and my make up! Getting ready took me forever. I'm not one to be very girly.

It was 5:30 and I'm done getting my look together. Grabbing my back pack, keys to my baby. I leave a note to Gabe, let him now where I'll be and hopefully he shows up. With that I'm out the door and down those steps that kick my ass everyday.

Driving down the street towards my job. I stop at a SAMs club to get some things. I laugh as people see how I'm dressed and some people whistle and others make rude comments and this lady has the nerve to go up to me and say 'honey you need Jesus' wow I was shocked but laughed.

And we're back on the road again.

Make it to the club with SUVs parked and taking my space. I honk my horn and leave my hand pressed until I see Filex shaking his head.

He runs up to the car. "Dam girl you do know this cars will not move right?"

"We'll get the owners to move them. I need to park and get my job started." I say looking around for open space.

"I'll see what I can do"

With that he walked away from the car and into the building. Just as he went in he can out. "Sorry babe, but they ain't listing. I'll watch your car just park it in any open space."

"Fuck, fine" I greet my teeth and put my car in gear.

When I get in there this fuck faces are so getting a peace of my mind. Parked my baby making sure no one can scratch or bump into her.

"Felix watch her, and protect her with your life or I'll have your balls in a vice grip" I smile innocently.

He dose a two finger salute "yes ma'am"

I walk in mad and irritated. Looking around there's a couple of girls dancing around and cheering. I make my way to the bar. And then DJ yells "oh shit lady's and gentlemen, we have a very important guest at our bar tonight, back from the dead, ITS REAPER!!"

People turn and there's a spot light on me. I mouth to DJ your dead, and yes his name is DJ. They clap and the girls rush over to me and hug and kiss me yelling we missed you, long time no see. Etc.

Pix makes her way to me and smiles. "Hey babe, so one to get me started?" I laugh. I serve her the shot. "ok one on the house."

I sever us another shot of patron and this guy sits next to pix "what about me" I turn to him and smile.
"What about you?" I raise and eyebrow and down my shot.

"Oh come on just one I'll be your friend?" He gives me puppy dog eyes. His kinda cute slick back hair, grey eyes, muscles built out of stone, his wearing black shirt torn jeans and a big smiles as he noticed me checking him out. "Like what you see, that earns me a free shot?"

"Ha, I do like what I see but hell no you are not getting a free shot!" I smile and walk away attending the other customers.

The night went by pretty well. And I got a little buzz out of it, the whole night I hustled my way to get good tips. Which I managed to make 600 not bad but not the best I've done. I get my things and say bye to everyone and make my way to the door and to my baby waiting for me.

"Hey girly here your keys drive safe and try not to hit anyone". Felix smiles at me or I think that's what I saw.

"If you.......where nice you drive... Me home, and I'll try not to". I slur my words a bit.

Fuck I need to let this buzz pass. I sit in my car listing to music. My phone was off the whole time I was working. The minute I turn it on its a none stop ringing. My dad.

I answer "what? I'll be at your house in a bit shit, I'm buzzed and I'm waiting to calm down so chill"

I hung up. Fuck it I'll get there in one peace I start my car and take off to my dads place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you

Comment
Like
Share
Peace ✌🏼️