Chapter 21

~Daniel's POV~

We arrive back to the hotel after a wild day at the Eiffel Tower. Another good day complete. Tomorrow's our last day in Paris, and I'm really sad. I really had a lot of fun with Joey, from going to fancy restaurants and towers with Joey, to lip syncing to Panic! at the Disco in the car. We walk into the hotel, and we head to our room. I open the door, and Joey and I walk in. I take out both of our suit cases and we begin packing. "I really don't want to leave." Joey whimpers, a cute little whimper tht gets me every time. "I really don't want to either." I reply. "But at least we get to see the pups again!" I state, and he smiles. "I hope they didn't cause any trouble at the 'doggy hotel'." He states. "Since when have they ever caused trouble?" I say sarcastically, as he giggles. We finish packing, while talking about our favorite moments in Paris, and we change into our pjs and we head off to bed.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 4:30 a.m. Why did we pick such an early flight? I gently push Joey. "Joey" I say to him, as he slowly wakes up and squints at me. "Time to get ready" I smile, and he slowly starts to get up. "Since when have you become my alarm clock." He giggles. "Since you started sleeping past the alarm" I smile back and he laughs. I put on a pair of sweatpants, and a comfortable shirt to keep me comfy on the plane. Joey does the same. We grab our suit cases and pillows and our key to our room. Joey opens the door and we both look into the room. "Got everything?" He asks me, looking at my luggage. "Yeah I think so." I reply. "Wait!" I quietly yell and I run into the bathroom, as Joey gives me a confused look. I grab the hotel soaps and I run back out, him smiling at me. "Of course" He states, looking at me with his big, gleaming smile.  He closes the door, and we hop in the elevator.

It was a very long way to the airport, but no traffic, which made us on time for our flight for once. We unload the taxi, and we pay the taxi man. Joey goes to the check in desk, while I wait for him near the security check. He comes back, and we head through the airport security system. We were all clear, and we still had about 30 minutes to spare. We get some smoothies from a smoothie shop in the airport, and we sit and sip our smoothies till our flight is ready. After a good 20 minutes of waiting, our flight is ready to board, so Joey and I head on the plane.

It was a very very very very very very VEEERRYYY long flight, but we finally made it are back home in sweet sweet LA. We call Hope to ask her to pick us up from the airport, and she is on her way. Hope finally arrives, and we hop in. "Hey! How was the Honeymoon?" She asks us. "Amazing" Joey replies, looking at me. "That's great!" She says. The rest of the way home Joey and I talked about our favorite places and moments in Paris, as Hope caringly listens, and smiles, knowing we had a good time. She finally parks in our driveway. "Thanks for driving us home Hope!" I thank her. "Do you wanna come in to eat something or have a drink?" Joey welcomes her in. "Not thanks, I gotta get home to my dog and husband. But thanks for the offer! You two have fun!" She replies with a smile, and she pulls out of the driveway. We walk in, and we get ready for the pups to arrive home. I fill up their bowls, while Joey freshly cleans their crates. The doorbell then rings, and Joey sprints to the door, and I laugh at his extreme excitement to see the pups again. He opens the door and the pups run in greeting us with lots of jumps and kisses and happy barks.