Chapter 4:

~Daniel POV~

I walk into first class and I turn around. It's the cutie I saw in Target! There was no one else in first class, so right at that very moment I had to make the most important decision of my life. Do I sit next to him? Do I sit in front of him? In back? Or no where near him? What if he doesn't like me back? I decided to sit next to him.

"Hi" I say, nervously. "Hi!" He replies with a bit of a shaky voice. We sit there in silence for a little bit. I stare at him and he stares back.

~Joey POV~

Daniel Christopher Preda is sitting right next to me. Out of all the seats, he chose the one next to me!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I can feel his stare upon me, so I go to quickly take a glance at him, but I get lost in his eyes. They are a beautiful green. We stare at each other for a good ten minutes. "Hey, are you heading for the movie too?" He asks me. "Yes!" I reply. "I've always wanted to be in a movie, especially a horror one." He says.

~Daniel's POV~

"And now that I'm living it, it's incredible." I state. Now that I'm living it with you, my life is complete

"I'm Joey, by the way. Joey Graceffa." "I'm Daniel, Daniel Preda." We have a long conversation that lasts the whole plane ride, and let me tell you. He is such a sweet heart. You can get lost in his beautiful green eyes, and his laugh. Oh, don't get me started on his laugh. His laugh is so cute and beautiful, I want to hear that laugh for the rest of my life. We walked off the plane together . "Hey, why don't you say I buy you some lunch?" I ask. Oh Shoot I probably just screwed things up. "Sure! Sounds great! Let me head off to the bathroom first!" He says in a giggly tone. "Hey can I have your number so I can locate you?" He says with a wink. We both knew it was more then just to 'locate' me. I give him my phone number and he walks off. I get a text 3 minutes later.

J: Don't buy me the Devil :)

D: I'm pretty sure the airport doesn't have 'the Devil' on any food court menu.

J: I mean cheese you silly!

D: Oooooh, gotcha!

He just called me silly. Is this a sign? ARE WE OFFICIALLY DATING!? Daniel, you're overthinking. I find a perfect vegan food court, and I order some things that I thought Joey might like. He comes back form his bathroom trip. "Wow! You figured out I'm vegan all by yourself!" He giggles. "It was just a lucky guess" I smile back.