Chapter 8

~Joey's POV~

We finally arrive at our hotel. "Daniel?" I gently nudge him. He slowly opens his eyes and stares into my eyes. Seriously if he isn't the cutest person alive then I don't know who is. "We're at the hotel!" I tell him. He slowly moves up. "Do I have to walk?" He smiles. "No!" I smile. "Wait here!" I run inside to the lobby and grab a cart where you put luggage on to put on the elevator. I knock on his window and I tell him to come out. He tiredly makes his way out of the car and smiles. "Here's your new ride!" I giggle. He smiles. "I love you." He hops on and sits down. "Push me pig!" He yells. I laugh and I push him around the parking lot. "Faster!" He screams, laughing. I push him as fast as I can into the lobby and I push him onto the elevator. "Excuse me ma'am what floor?" I ask him jokingly. "Floor #3 Pig!" He giggles. I go to press the third floor, but I rub my hand all over the buttons, pressing every floor. He gasps, then giggles. We finally end up on floor 3, and people were giving us weird looks, but I didn't care, I was with the man I love. We arrive at his room. "Is this your room ma'am?" I ask, giggling. "No pig! My room is on the other side of the hallway! Room 27!" I realize that's my room. I giggle and I push him there anyway. "Why do you wanna stay in my crusty room?" I giggle, but I know exactly why. "I can't stand not seeing you for 8 hours!" He states. "I can't either!" I giggle. We kiss and walk into our room. "I KISSED JOEY GRACEFFA!" He yells, trying to mimic me when I did the same thing when I kissed him. I laugh. "Trash" I smile.

It's the next day, and Daniel's still sleeping. I sneak downstairs to get some breakfast. I grab some breakfast for Daniel. I sneak back up and I put the breakfast next to him for when he wakes up. I take a bite of my breakfast and I walk into the bathroom for my shower. I walk in the shower and turn it on. The water wouldn't turn on. I switch the knob on and off probably a thousand times. Just then the shower BURSTS with freezing cold water and I scream. I hear someone laughing. I look to the side of the shower and I see Daniel. "DANIEL!" I scream and laugh. "TRASH! I"LL GET MY REVENGE!" I yell as he laughs and walks out of the bathroom. I quickly turn the shower to warm and continue with my shower.

I get dressed and I walk out of the bathroom to see Daniel sitting on the cart. "Ready to do some pushing, sweety?" He says, and I giggle. "I always am!" I grab my keys and phone and I push him through the hallways onto the elevator. I press the lobby button and we start descending. I push Daniel as fast as I could out the elevator and sprint out the lobby as he laughs with enjoyment. We hide the cart behind a tree where we usually park so it's there for later. We hope into the car and start exiting the parking lot. "Where do you want to go" Daniel asks me. "Hmmm. Let's go to that hiking trail over there!" He pulls into the lot and we go for the hike. We hike down a steep hill, and over a couple of rocks, and we end up at the most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen. We both stare at it, and take a couple of pictures. We both stare at it, and Daniel puts his arms around me. We both stare at the waterfall, then we stare at each other. His eyes are a beautiful green. He has the most beautiful face I've ever seen. "I am so glad I met you." He states. "I am so glad I am dating you." I reply. We both kiss until we can't anymore. I love him to death.