Chapter 7:

~Joey's POV~

Daniel is officially my favorite person in the world. He just bought me Iridescent crystals!!! We walked around the city some more and got to know each other 100%. I can't wait to start shooting the movie with him tomorrow!! We arrive at our hotel parking lot and we hop out of the car. "Thank you so much, again Daniel. No one has ever done this for me, and I never experienced a night like this! It was the best night of my life." "All for the best"

We walk into the hotel and we hop on the elevator. We arrive on our floor. "I don't want to leave" I say in a whimpery voice. "I don't either." Daniel replies, looking straight into my eyes. He then pulls in and kisses me on the lips. We look into each others eyes, and hug each other tightly. "I love you." "I love you too."

I walk to my hotel room and I close the door. I just kissed Daniel Christopher Preda. I JUST KISSED DANIEL CHRISTOHPER PREDA. "I JUST KISSED DANIEL CHRISTOPHER PREDA!" I scream.

I walk out of the shower and I see I got a text from Daniel.

D: "I JUST KISSED DANIEL CHRISTOPHER PREDA!!"

J: Oh god was I that loud?

D: I have bat hearing :)

J: :)

D: Better get some sleep big boy. We have a big day tomorrow :) I love u :) <3

J: I love you even more <3

D: I love you even more than more <3

J: I love you even more than more than more <3

D: Okay, you win. Good night :)

I laugh and I plug my phone in.

It's the next day, and I jump out of bed as my alarm goes off. The table reading is today! But most importantly, I get to see Daniel again!! It killed me not seeing him for 8 hours, but now I can spend the whoooolleee day with him!! I walk downstairs to get some breakfast to bring up to my room from the lobby and I see Daniel getting breakfast. I sneak up behind him and I jump on him. He screams loudly and I laugh. "JOSEPH!" He screams and I laugh. He laughs and he gives me a hug. "Wanna eat breakfast in my room?" He asks. "Sure!" We hop into the elevator and we get off. We walk into his room and plop onto his couch. "You excited for today?" He asks, taking a bite out of his pancakes. "Really excited! Especially because I can spend the whole day with you and acting with you! Maybe they'll even put us next to each other during the table read!" I giggle. "They better or I'm taking over the person's role who sits next to you." We giggle and we finish up our breakfast. "Ready to go?" "Yup!" We hop into one car and start on the route.

We finally arrive at this tiny little house next to a forest. We walk in, and see a table with scripts with names on them. We walk around to find our name. No one was there yet, and Daniel was all the way on the other side of the table and we quickly switch the seats and the script so he's right next to me. Just then the director walks in. "Hey guys!" He says and then he looks at me and Daniel. "Hey Daniel, didn't I put you over there?" Daniel and I look at each other and giggle.

It's been 2 hours, and we finally got out of the table reading. Our first day on set is in 2 months so we can learn our lines before we actually shoot the movie. "Where do you want to go now?" Daniel asks me. "Let's get something to eat. I'm a hungry boy!" He laughs. "I love it when you say that. We pull into a vegan restaurant. I realize I haven't vlogged in a while, so I decide to pull my camera out. Daniel looks at me confused. "Oh, you haven't seen me vlog yet have you?" I giggle and he shakes his head. "Ah good day everyone! I am in a vegan restaurant eating with Mr. Daniel Preda!" I turn the camera to him "Hello!!!" He says in a cute tone. "Anyways I just got out of a table reading for...... A MOVIE I'M CASTED IN! SURPRISE!! I can't wait till you guys see it, it sounds awesome! Anyways, I'm heading back home soon, but i'm coming back in two months! I pick up when we our done eating!" I shut off the camera. "So what do you think?" I ask Daniel, smiling. "Interesting." He says and I laugh."Better get used to it!"

We finally exit the restaurant and walk around town again. "Want to go to Toys R Us?" I ask Daniel. "I want to get a board game we can play tonight! Also I want to get some toys to unbox and play with on my Youtube channel!" "Ok!" Daniel replies, and we start to head off to the Toys R Us down the street.

We walk on in and I got the feeling I always got when I was a kid. TOYS EVRYWHERE!! We head off into the board game section first and try to find a game. "Let's get Monopoly! I haven't played that game in ages!" Daniel says. "I love that game! I used to play it all the time with Meghan and David!" We grab the monopoly off shelf and we look through the toy isles. We pick out a couple of girl toys and boy toys and we head to check out.

We start to walk around town again, and I see a wig shop. "You want to go in the wig shop don't you." Daniel says, looking at me and smiling. "Heck yes!" We walk into the wig shop and there are wigs EVERYWHERE. and I mean EVERYWHERE. I look at the wigs. "We should make a video of us putting on wigs and trying on girl clothes and products!" "Let's do it!"

We finally hop into the car and start to head back. I drive this time, because Daniel is very tired. He falls asleep, and he leans on my shoulder. "Good Night" I whisper to him.