Chapter 13

~Joey's POV~

"Where's Daniel?" I ask Hope. "Um, he went out to get a few things! He'll be back soon." She replies. I don't know whether to believe her, but I don't see why Hope would lie to me, so I believe her. "When is he going to be home?" I ask her. "I don't know, he didn't tell me, but I think he'll be home soon." She replies. She then gets a call and walks off into the other room. I'm a little suspicious, but I'll mind her privacy. She comes back, and she checks the time. "Who was that?" I ask, without even thinking It through. "Daniel actually!" Before she continues she looks at the time. It was 10:59. "Did Daniel say when he was going to be home? Where is he? Is he okay?" I continue with the questions. "Actually, he wants you to go on a journey! Here is your first clue!" Hope hands me a little card. It reads: Hi! I thought it would be really fun to send you on a journey to find me. Your first clue lies where we first saw each other. There you will find your next clue <3. I hear a beep outside, and it's Hope in the passenger's seat. I hope in the driver's seat, and I drive to Target.

I arrive at Target, and I practically jump out of the car and sprint into the suitcase isle. I find a blue suitcase in the middle of the isle, and I search the suitcase as quickly as I could for the clue. I finally found it and read it out loud. Wow! Congrats! You found the second clue. You're one step closer to finding me! Next clue is where you adopted Wolf! Good luck :) "Hope let's go!" I say and I run back to the car. I drive around, looking for where I got Wolf, and I finally find it. I look around for the clue, and I find a bush with an envelope in it. I rip it open and I read it. The next clue is where you can be a child again :). Good luck finding this one!  I think for a second. There are millions of places where I can be a child again! Now it's time to think like Daniel. Where would he put this clue? Toys R Us! I hop in the car and I drive to the nearest Toys R Us. I go around the store, looking and looking for the clue. Hope helps me look because of the massive size this store is. Nothing. Not a single clue. A idea suddenly pops in my head. "THE PARK!" I scream, and I run out of the store, while Hope tries to keep up. I drive to the park where we went one day, and I find a clue. Congrats! Your next clue is where you'll find me! I am where we had our first LA date! I can't wait to see you :) xoxo Danny boy. This is an easy one! I hop back into the car and drive to the hiking place where I took Daniel and Wolf. There are flowers on the ground, and I start to blush. I pick up the flowers along the trail. I hear Hope giggling and smiling as I stumble to pick up the flowers very fast. The roses then end, and I look around for more roses around me. There are none. There is an envelope on the ground, and I pick it up and rip it open. Let's test our relationship. Do you remember which paths we took? If you remember, there will be more roses along the way :) "Piece of cake!" I say, and Hope giggles. I turn to the left, I follow that trail, and then I turn right, then left. I then see more roses, but this time a different color. I pick up the roses one by one as fast as I could, until there were no more. I look around, but I see tiny rose pedals. I look up and I see him. Standing there. Looking fancier then I've ever seen him before. He had a nice Black blazer on, with a very nice pair of pants and shoes. "You found me" He smiles. I run up to him and I hug him tighter then I ever have before. He starts. "We've know each other for quite sometime now. Our relationship grew over the years, and I don't ever regret meeting you. My life has been better than it ever has been in my past years." I blush, as his words were soothing. "Our memories are the best ones I have." I start tearing up. He then slowly starts to back up, and slowly starts to move down. I look at him confused. He's down on one knee. He pulls out a ring box and opens it up. It is a beautiful silver/iridescent ring, with the word Love engraved in it. "Joseph Michael Graceffa, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"