Chapter 14

~Daniels POV~

"Joseph Michael Graceffa, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

Joey suddenly starts bursting into tears and he runs up and hugs me. "yes!" He manages to say through the tears. I start to cry, and we both cry into each other's shoulders. I can hear Hope crying too. We finally wipe our tears. "I love you.... So much." Joey says in a shaky voice. "I love you even more." I reply. I sweep him off his feet and I kiss him as long as I could. After a good solid 30 minutes of kissing, I put him back on his feet. We start to head back to the car. "woah woah. I forgot something!" I state and Joey looks at me confused. I run back behind the big tree I was standing next too and I grab "Trinity". I pull it out. "You deserve to be pushed" I smile and he laughs and cries. "How'd you get a 'Trinity'!?" He smiles. "People will do anything for proposals" I smile. He takes his seat and I tie balloons and streamers to it. Hope laughs and smiles as she helps me put the decorations on the cart. Hope takes pictures of us putting the décor on. "Ready Pig?" I ask Joey. "As read as I'll ever be!" He smiles and laughs some more. I push him up the hill and through the trails as Hope takes pictures of us. I throw flowers he picked up along the way at him, and he throws them back at me. "Pig!" I scream, and I park the cart near a big open field with a pond. Joey looks at me confused while I run over to the pond. I grab two buckets I packed and I leave one near the pond for Joey. I take my blazer and my shirt off and I signal Joey to do the same. He does it and still looks at me confused. I take a huge bucket of water and he widens his eyes. I run over to him and he screams "Oh NO!" I laugh and I keep chasing him till I'm close enough to splash him. "THAT'S NOT FAIR I DIDN'T GET MY BUCKET YET!" he screams and laughs. "Fine! Ten seconds! 1,2" "WHAT!" he screams and runs over to get his bucket. I hide behind a big rock and I look to the left for Joey. I don't see him. I suddenly feel a big splash of cold water on my bare back and I scream. I hear Hope dying of laughter, and I turn around to see joey laughing harder then he ever had before in his lifetime. "TRASH!" I scream, and I splash water on him. He screams, and we both race to the pond to fill up. While Joey fills up, I sneak up behind him and I push him in and he screams his cute little scream. I the laugh and then Joey pulls me in.

We are on our final round of water war and I'm sprinting behind joey. Dang, he's fast. I finally get close enough and I splash him. and he laughs. He then turns around, and I run away from him, laughing. He jumps onto my back, and I fall to the ground, laughing as Joey's on my back. He kisses me on the cheek, and he then pours the water on me. We both whisper something to each other. We look at Hope. We both refill our buckets and we smile. "Oh no." Hope gasps, and we splash water on her. "Welcome to Water Wars Hope." I smile and she laughs.