Chapter 11

~Joey's POV~

I hop out of the pool that Daniel pushed me in, and I dry off. "I told you I was gonna get you back one day!" Daniel laughs. "You really got me back! Be prepared for an even bigger revenge project!" I giggle.  I throw the towel in the laundry and I head off to bed. "Hey the moving guys are finally coming tomorrow with all my stuff." Daniel states. "Finally! You moved in like a month ago and they still haven't brought your stuff!" I state.

It's the next morning, and I plan to taken Daniel on a hike. I lay out a pair of hiking clothes for Daniel, since the moving guys wont be here till later today. I cook us a yummy breakfast, and put I put dog food in Wolf's bowl. Daniel finally wakes up and he walks out wearing the hiking clothes, looking confused. "What are these for?" He asks confusingly, spinning around. I laugh. "Those are your hiking clothes silly! We are going hiking!" "Oh" We hook up Wolf to his leash, and we start heading out to the trails.

We walk down a steep trail, and I trip, and of course, Daniel was there to catch me. I stare into his beautiful brown eyes, and we smile. "What? No thank you?" He smiles. I give him a kiss on his cheek, and he lifts me back up. We find a cute little waterfall, with a little pond under it. We take wolf's leash off and let him swim. Daniel then pulls out a picnic basket. "Daniel!" I gasp. "I packed a romantic lunch for us!" He smiles. "You always know what I want!" I smile. He sets up the blanket on the ground, while I watch Wolf having a blast in the pond. We finally sit down, and we start to eat. We laugh and talk about funny memories from our trips around the world together. "I don't know where I'd be without you." I say to him. "I love you so much." Daniel replies. We both walk down to where wolf was playing. I take a water bottle and splash it at Daniel. He gasps and laughs. He takes his water bottle and splashes it at me. Wolf barks with Joy, and we continue splashing each other.

We finally arrive home. "Daniel, I think we should get another dog!"  "What makes you think that?"  he replies. "I don't know, I think since we are always hanging out together, and never home, Wolf could have a buddy to keep him company!" "Alright let's do it!" "Before you say no think about how happy Wolf would be- wait you said yes!?" I squeal. "Yeah! It's almost Christmas, so why not!" I open up my Mac laptop and start searching animal shelters. I find this adorable one, it's  white husky with one blue eye and one black eye. "This one! We gotta get this one!"

It's the next morning, and we are getting the puppy today! We hop in the car with Hope, who is also coming with us to meet the puppy. We walk into the shelter, and you could just tell he was the one. He was he tiniest and the cutest puppy you have ever seen. We met the puppy, and we decided to get the puppy. We walk out of the shelter with the puppy, and hop into the car. "What are you guys gonna name him?" Hope asks us. Me and Daniel look at each other. "Storm". We both say at the same time. "Aw that's adorable!" She states.

We arrive home with the new puppy. We lay out pee pads for Storm and we set up his cage and food. We finally decide to introduce Storm to Wolf. We put Storm in his cage and we bring Wolf out. Storm then started growling at Wolf. Uh Oh.

It's the next day, and Wolf and Storm finally get along. I am so glad we got him. I bet it'll bring me and Daniel even closer together. It already has. We have been growing closer and closer together, and I hope it keeps growing