Chapter 5:

~Joey POV~

We spent the whole day together. It was the best day of my life. We ended up being booked in the same hotel. We hoped in our cars and we both parked right next to each other.

"You have my number right?" Daniel asks me.

"Yeah!"

"Hey! Why don't I take you out for a lovely night on the town?" Daniel asks me.

"Are you asking me out on a date mister?' I giggle

"Why, I guess I am."

"See you at 7!"

We both giggle and walk to our hotel rooms. I change into my handsome red blazer and I call up Shane. "Hey how's everything at the house?"

"Good! How's everything at the movie making?"

"Good! Just heading out to explore the town!"

"Have fun!'

"Thanks!"

"How Wolf?"

"He's amazing! He became Corny's best friend!"

I giggle

"That's good! Well I gotta go, I'm gonna be late!"

"Late for exploring the town!"

"Yeah." I let out a nervous giggle.

"Okay. Have fun! Wolf misses you!"

"Bye!"

I hang up. Shane is one of my closest friends. I don't really want anyone to know I'm gay yet. I'm not very comfortable yet. When the time comes, I'll tell them and my family. I take my room key and exit out of my hotel room. I make sure it's locked and I see Daniel waiting to hop onto the elevator. "Daniel!" I scream running to catch up to him as he looks at me smiling. "We're in no rush." He says, still smiling. "I just wanted to go down the elevator with you!" I giggle. The doors open and we walk in. He let's me walk in first. "Would you like to push the buttons?" He asks, still with that beautiful smile on my face. "Would I?" I giggle and I press the button that leads me to the first floor. We walk out of the hotel. We hop into Daniel's car and we exit the hotel's parking lot.

"Where do you feel like eating?" He asks me.

"Hmmm. Wherever you want sweeety"

He pulls into a very fancy vegan restaurant. "OOoooo getting fancy here aren't we?"

"Yes we are sweet."

We walk in and there are a bunch of candle lit tables with roses. I gasp when I walk into the restaurant. It's so beautiful, with romantic music playing and the clink of fancy glasses coming from the back kitchen.

"Daniel no one has ever done something like this for me!"

"I want to give you the BEST night of your life."

"Table for two please" Daniel asks

The waiter leads us near a window with a BEAUTIFUL view of the stars and the city. We take our seats and the waiter lights the candle. He hands us our menu and walks away.

" Daniel, this must of cost a fortune!"

"It's worth it for a night with you."

I blush. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. These are going to be the best years of my life dating Daniel. We get lost in each others eyes and he slides his hands over the table. I put my hand on top of his.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We get interrupted by a voice.

"Hi! I'm Tiffany, and I'll be your waiter! What can I get you two love birds tonight?"

I blush.

"We'll take two waters please" Daniel orders.