Chapter 3:

~Joey's POV~

I parked my car right in the first lot near Target. Dang, target is empty-anya today. I hop out of my car a lock my car. I pull out my camera. "Ah good day everyone! It is a shinning shimmering day here in LA! Today we are on the search for a new suitcase, because wolfy-anya chewed mine up! Anyway, I'll vlog when I come out of the store!" I shut off the camera and walk in. I see someone zoom past me. They must be in a rush.

I go straight to where the suitcases are, as I know exactly where they are because Wolf chewed A LOT of my suitcases. I turn down the isle. Oh. My. God. It can't be. Nopety nope nope. No freaking way is that Daniel Preda. Joey, it's not him. He's too famous for Target. Joey don't let your imagination get the best of you. I walk down the isle to find he was looking for suitcases too. I try not to look at him to make sure it's him, but soon enough my heart got the best of me. I find myself staring at him. This was not a drill, not a drill AT ALL. This was actually him. Daniel Christopher Preda. He bends down to get explore some suitcases in the back of the shelf, and knowing me and my mind, I bend down with him and I go to get the suitcases so he doesn't have to climb all the way in. We then bang heads as I completely screwed up. "Sorry!!" We both exclaimed at the same time. I walk away in complete embarrassment even though I didn't pick out a suit case.

"Already so we are back in the car! Our missions failed, so I guess we are on our way to Walmart now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure he'll be okay?"

"Joey don't worry, I have a lot of experience with dogs! My mom has like 5 of them! Plus wolf has Corny to chill with!"

"Thanks Shane."

"No problem!"

"Well I better get going, I'm going to miss my flight! Make sure my Wolfy stays safe!"

"The worst that will happen is he'll escape from my tiny dog leash and run away!"

I looked at Shane terrified.

"Joey relax. I'm only kidding. I bought a big leash just for him!"

We both laughed.

"Bye Shane!"

I walk out the door, excited to film the movie. I put the camera on top of my car radio and I press record. "Hello everyone! So it is the next day and I'm headed to a surprise! You guys will find out soon!" I continue to talk about the suitcase adventure and leaving Wolf.

I finally arrived at the air port, which felt like 20 years later, and I quickly pulled out my suit case and Sharky and walked into the airport. The security pat me down, I grab a quick lunch, and I quickly board my plane. I bought first class so I don't feel too embarrassed about vlogging on the quiet plane. I take my seat. Right before taking off, and I thought I had first class to myself, someone walks in. He turns around. Holy Crap. It's Daniel.