Chapter 18

~Joey's POV~

We finally arrive at the airport, after hours of driving. I stumble out of the car, grabbing my luggage out of the trunk. "Have everything?" Daniel asks me. "hopefully" I mumble tiredly. He lets me lean on him while walking to the front desk. Daniel checks in while I rest my head on his shoulder. He finally hands in our tickets and we walk through airport security. Everything is clear, and we go to find a food court to rest in until our flight opens.  We find a table, and we just get some ice cream from the Carvel in the food court. "How's your ice cream?" Daniel asks me. "goody goody gumdrops" I smile and he giggles. "You look so cute eating your ice cream." He states. "You look like a little child eating ice cream." He smiles. I purposely lick the ice cream in the cutest way possible, and he smiles. "Stop you're killing me."

Our flight is heard over the loud speaker and we rush to our flight.  Daniel hands in the tickets and I find out he got us first class. "Daniel, you got us first class!?" I squeal. "Anything for the best day of your life" He smiles. We take our seats in first class and wait till we take off. I'm wide awake, but Daniel is slowly starting to drift asleep. He deserves to rest, he's been driving for hours. I lay SharkyB on my lap and He slowly starts to lay on in. I turn on the little TV attached to the seat and I plug in my earphones.

The flight has finally landed. Daniel and I stumble off the plane, we collect our luggage, and we go to get a coffee from Starbucks. After we get our coffee, we patiently wait for taxi. "Having fun?" Daniel asks, with a cute little smirk. "We just got here, dumby" I laugh, as a cute little giggle comes out of his mouth.

We hop in the taxi and we put our luggage in the trunk. Daniel plugs in his earphones, as I tell the driver where our hotel. The driver starts pulling out of the airport, and I plug in my ear phones too. I look over at Daniel, who is leaning his head on the taxi window, sleeping. I smile, and I poke his little squishy cheek. He doesn't move. I poke his nose and I wiggle it around and he scrunches up his nose like a cute little pig. I love when he does that. He's just a cute little pig in general.

The taxi arrives at our hotel, and I start to wake Daniel up. I nudge him, push him, and poke him, and he doesn't wake up. I take his phone, and I blast the volume on full, and he suddenly wakes up, screaming. "JESUS CHRIST JOSEH!" He screams, then realizing he's still in the taxi. I look at him and I start laughing, while he stares at me, ad can't help but give me a little smile. We pay the taxi man, and grab our luggage, and we head into the hotel to check in. "JESUS CHRIST JOSEPH!" I mock him, as he gives me a glare and smiles. "That was not cool" He smiles. "That was very cool" I say, laughing.

We grab our key to our hotel room and we open it to see a HUGE room, with a beautiful view. "This is AMAZING." I gasp.

We both get fancy clothes on and we find a very fancy restaurant to eat at. We pull into this beautiful, wooden mansion, I should say, with a beautiful garden and waterfalls. "This is stunning!" I squeal as Daniel gives me a cute little smirk. "I mean look at this place, it has waterfalls a garden a-" Daniel stops me. "Hush pig" He smiles, and opens the door to inside the restaurant. He signals me to walk in, as he cutely smiles.  I walk into this gorgeous, fancy restaurant and buffet. It had a HUGE waterfall inside of it, with a crystal floor. It had chandeliers hanging in every room, and there were candle lit tables everywhere in the room, and the restaurant was empty. "Daniel, I, This is..." I trail off, still heart struck by the beautiful scenery.

We get waited to a table, with a beautiful vase full of white roses, and a candle. "Daniel.." I gasp, and he just smiles. The waitress walks over to our table and places our menus down. "Hi! My names Taylor and I'll be your waitress today!" She smiles, and pulls out a notepad. "I'll have a medium water, with a lemon please." I smile, and I start to look at the menu. "Make that two please" Daniel orders, and looks at the menu. "Okay! Coming right up!" She smiles, and heads off to the kitchen. "What do you plan on getting?" Daniel asks, looking straight into my eyes. "Um, I'm not sure yet." I smile and stare straight back at him.

We've placed our orders, and we talked about the wedding. "I love how Cat pulled you in and you pulled me along with you." I smile and he giggles. "I wasn't going to make a fool of myself doing the Macarena without you there to do worse" He smiles and I giggle. "I'm pretty good at the Macarena!" I smile and he laughs. "Really? How come I had to show you the order of the moves." He laughs, and I smile. "I needed a little push to start! You saw me near the end, I was nailing it!" I state, and he smiles. "Towards the end." He smiles.