Chapter 41: Not Gonna Happen

im rlly starting to love angst stories idk why

❤️ ~~ ❤

Jessica opened her fridge, only to see a bunch of notes with "PLEASE LET ME STAY" instead of her ice cream.

"Where did all my ice cream go?" she asked herself. Kris came running from upstairs. "Sica, a bunch of ice cream fell down the cliff! It's like an ice cream wonderland down there!" said Kris excitedly. Sica's expression went from surprised to horrified. "Oh no... so that's why all my ice cream disappeared!" she said in horror. Kris tilted his head. It was his first time seeing Jessica horrified and scared.

"MY ICE CREAM!!" whined Jessica as tears flowed down her face, only to freeze afterward. "Yah, why are you crying?! It's just ice cream!" Kris said, trying to make Jessica stop crying. Jessica still continued to cry. Her tears kept falling on the floor as ice. Kris wondered to himself. Who knew even the great queen of ice could cry over something as small as ice cream? He laughed awkwardly and wiped Jessica's ice tears.

"That's enough whining, you little baby. Can't you make ice cream with your powers?" asked Kris. Jessica sniffed as she wiped her ice tears. "That's the problem. I don't know how to!" she said, tears still in her eyes. "Oh yeah, that's right... your powers aren't complete." mumbled Kris. He looked up the stairs and started to have an idea about what happened.

"Kids, come down!" he said in a stern voice. A small head peeked from behind a wall.

"Do you think they noticed?" Yoona whispered to Sehun. He sighed. "Why are you doing stuff that is getting you into trouble.." Sehun mumbled. "Because, clearly, I have to get to know Kris Frost better!" said Yoona.

"You're like a sasaeng fan."

"Excuse me? What?"

"Nothing. I said you're beautiful."

"Oh, thanks!"

"Idiot." Sehun mumbled. "Kids, I said get down!" Kris said again. Yoona pulled Sehun with her.

"Yes, what?" said Yoona while dragging Sehun by the arm. "Come here, I have a message to convey!" said Kris. "What message?" asked Yoona. "A message, that if you tamper with Jessica's ice cream, it will become colder, and the both of you will die!" said Kris.

"What do you mean?" Sehun singed Justin Bieber's song, because he is such a Belieber. (A/N hahahahah im sorry XD)

"Well, you see, when Jessica doesn't have ice cream, she cries, and when she cries, her tears become ice, and the more she cries, the more ice drops outta her eyes, and the colder it becomes! Once it is super cold, both of you will freeze to death! You get what I'm saying?" asked Kris. Yoona nodded, feeling a little guilty. Of course, Kris was gonna take the side of his lady friend. 'Does he like her or something?' Yoona thought, jealous. "Good. Now let me do my works!" said Kris. Jessica wiped her remaining tears and watched carefully how Kris was gonna make ice cream.

Kris snapped his fingers, and snow started floating in the castle. "Watch carefully, Sica." he said and smiled. Jessica blushed and nodded. Kris made a cup out of ice with his hands, and he then proceeded to place the snow in the cup. (A/N for those who are confused on how Kris is doing this, basically, he's using the force XP) After that, he closed his eyes. And as he opened them, the snow has already turned to ice cream. "Whoa!" said Yoona, amazed. She clapped. "Here you go, queen." said Kris as he gave Jessica the ice cream. She silently grabbed it and took a bite. Jessica smiled at how delicious it was. "Think you can do that?" asked Kris. Jessica nodded and placed the cup on the table. Just like Kris, she snapped her fingers and then snow started to float into the castle. "Use the force, Luke!" Sehun mumbled. Yoona snickered at his joke. Jessica took a deep breath and then made a cup out of ice. "Good job so far!" said Kris, trying to infire Jessica. (A/N if u get that, u are awesome. but since u like kpop u most likely get it XD) 'You can do it. You can do it.' Jessica said to herself in her head. She slowly put the snow in the cup. "All you gotta do now is close your eyes and imagine it as ice cream. Not that hard." said Kris. Jessica nodded. Her powers may not be fully complete, it wouldn't hurt to try. She closed her eyes and imagined the snow as ice cream. She opened her eyes, yet it was still snow. She closed her eyes forcefully and tried to imagine as hard as she can. But when opening them again, it was still snow.