Chapter 38: Getting Used To It

"Mingming, is it real? Is it real?" Jun asked Mingming. "What is real?" asked Mingming.

"YAH! I'm asking you if you're really an apprentice right now."

"Well yeah, I guess."

"So this means you are staying with us then?"

"Well, I-"

Mingming got cut off as Minghao banged his foot on a table.

"EMERGENCY MEETING, EVERYONE!" he shouted. Seventeen crept up to Minghao. "What is it? What's wrong?" Seungcheol asked.

Minghao smiled cutely. "It is not about what is wrong, but what is right!" he said.

"Just spit it out, Minghao."

"Should I? I've been wanting to spit on you all morning, Mingyu."

"NASTY!"

"Anyway, just let me say what I have to say!"

Seventeen listened intently.

"Remember Mingming and Suho hyung's conversation earlier?"

"Of course we remember! Do you think we have some sort of short memory span?"

"Yes, you're all fish! Just like Dory!"

"JUST GET ON WITH IT!"

"Ok, ok! As I was saying, didn't Suho hyung say something like, when he first saw us, there were 17 of us? That means Doyoon, Dongjin and Samuel were still there! They could have some potential too, and be apprentices!"

"....."

"Wae? Is something wrong?"

"Minghao.... did you forget? Samuel and Dongjin are dead, and Doyoon is never coming back. You know how much he wanted to see his real family."

"Well.... it's true that Samuel is dead! But it was never confirmed that Dongjin was, right? He could still be somewhere right now! And... Doyoon has been our friend for a long time now! I'm sure he'd love to come back to us!"

Seventeen sighed. As much as they would love to see their old friends, they're far gone now.

A silence crept by, as Seventeen missed their old friends. When will they ever be complete again?

Wanting to break the silence, Mingming started to talk.

"It's my first day being an apprentice here... could you guys help me get used to everything? I don't want to scream at anything supernatural."

Seventeen smiled at Mingming.

"Sure, we'll show you around."

----

Yoona waited near Sehun's door. "When is he going to get out? Jeez..." she said to herself. Although a lot of her thoughts about Sehun were the fact that he was being a douchebag a few hours ago, a teeny tiny part of herself thought that it was just a front put up by Sehun, he really isn't like that in reality, is he?

Yoona shook her head. "Andwae! Why am I still even feeling sympathy for that jerk? All I gotta do is alert him that Kris Frost really is real, then he'll be dumbfounded." Yoona said her plan to herself. She cackled evilly.

1 hour later.....

Sehun got out of his room, poker faced. He looked down to the right as he saw a sleeping Yoona. He scoffed. "What is this girl thinking? Falling asleep on an ice floor, she'll freeze to death." he said. Sehun wrapped Yoona up in his arms. Then he noticed what he was doing. He quickly let go of Yoona.