Chapter 15: Where?

Can we talk about how much Hongki and Mir look alike?

Pls.
•~~•

Luhan stroked the ear of a sleeping stray dog. It would make sense that Luhan is with an animal, after all, he is the guardian of animals. Whenever he entered a room, it seemed that the room would brighten and become happier because of Luhan's innocent and happy vibe.

Chanyeol spotted Luhan and instantly took off his human cloak.

"Luhan hyung!"

"Bwo? Do you need anything, Chanyeol-ah?"

"Where is Kris hyung?"

"Kris? I don't really know. I thought he was with you?"

"Ani. He was with me but right when the sun came up he disappeared!"

"Ah..."

"Help me find him, hyung?"

"What do you need Kris for, anyway?"

"Dara noona never saw snow ever before.. Because she lived in the Philippines! I want to help her see snow earlier with the help of Kris hyung!"

"Can't you just wait for snow to fall soon, though?"

"Ani, hyung... I can't do that."

"Hm? Why not?"

"Dara noona.... Dara noona.... She only has 1 week to live now!"

Luhan stopped stroking the stray dog and looked at Chanyeol seriously.

"Chanyeol..."

"Ne?"

"Your mission is only to help her change... You really don't have to help her with the snow.."

"But.. Hyung!"

".....?"

"Hyung. I can't just let her die without letting her not see the snow! I want.. I want her to live without regrets!"

"Chanyeol!"

"Bwo?"

"You're doing this... Because you love her, don't you?"

"………"

"I understand. I'll help you find Kris."

Chanyeol sighed with relief.

"Good! Can you, like, transform into a dragon? Because we could find Kris hyung faster that way."

"I can only transform to real animals, Yeol."

"Bwo? Dragons aren't real?"

"Of course they aren't."

"...."

"But I guess.. I could transform into a huge eagle."

"You can do that?"

"It causes a lot of power... And I might faint... But I'll give it a try."

Luhan closed his eyes and turned into a huge eagle. Chanyeol smiled and instantly sat on him.

"Come on! We gotta go find Kris!" Chanyeol said as Luhan and him flied away.

----

Kris waved goodbye to Jessica and flew away.

He had a fun time today, he and Jessica had a snowball fight, and unexpectedly Jessica ended up cheating and using her powers to create a HUGE snowball. That surprisingly made Kris defeated.