Chapter 20: Suitors

Sometimes I just suddenly miss ot12.. The life of an exo-l guys

•~~•

"So? How are the suitors coming along?"

"Suitors? We're engaged, Sehun."

"Yeah, but before that, you had suitors, right?"

"Well, I did..."

"Can you tell me about them?"

"Why?"

"……… I just wanna know, that's it."

"Well...."

*FLASHBACK*

"Yoona!" Yoona's father called. "Ne, appa?" Yoona asked and placed her book down. "Come down and meet your suitors, quickly!" Yoona's father yelled out. Yoona sighed. The idea of suitors was super absurd. Why can't she just run her kingdom solo? Do you really need love on your way?

"I'm here.." Yoona said as she came down and sat on her throne. "Good, now, I shall present to you your first suitor! Come out, champ!" The king called out. The gate opened, revealing an attractive muscular boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taecyeon imnida." Taecyeon said and bowed. "I'm the prince of PM kingdom, and I think princess Yoona here is very beautiful." Taecyeon said and smiled peacefully. Yoona just stared at Taecyeon.

He was definitely a charming young man, and he is quite like Yoona's ideal type, but unfortunately, he has too much muscles for her.

"I don't like him." Yoona said and sighed. The king laughed awkwardly. "Well... It isn't the right time for Yoona here to be choosing so... It's alright, Taecyeon." The king said. (A/n I actually ship Taecyeon and Yoona soooo much. But I felt that Sehun fit the role of an evil prince way more than Taecyeon, so I just decided to have Sehun be the evil prince here. But of course, I did want Taecyeon to be the evil prince first. XD)

"The next suitor, come out!" The king called out. Then, a boy with an okay face came out. "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Seunggi imnida." Seunggi introduced himself and bowed. "I'm actually the king of the Ballad kingdom, which means I'm rich." Seunggi said and grinned.

Yoona sighed, she did not care about money at all. Plus, this Seunggi guy is totally not her style. (A/n I don't ship YoonGi, sorry...)

"Can we just not do this, dad?" Yoona asked her father. The king just ignored Yoona. "You did great, Seunggi, now, come out next suitor!" The king called.

A rather dinosaur-like boy came out. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jonghyun imnida!" Jonghyun said and waved to both the king and Yoona. "I am the 2nd eldest of the brothers of SHINee kingdom." Jonghyun said.

"How many prince brothers are there in SHINee kingdom again?" Yoona asked.

"3, princess." Jonghyun said. Yoona nodded in understanding.

Jonghyun seemed pretty decent, but then again, he is not her style.

"Well... You're nice and all, but I don't like you. Sorry." Yoona said and tried to stand up and walk away, but her father stopped her. "Hey! You haven't met the rest of your suitors yet!" The king said. Yoona sighed and sat back down.

"It was nice to meet you, Jonghyun. 4th suitor, come out!"

A rather cute boy came out with dozens of roses in his hand. Somehow, Yoona felt that he was adorable.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Leeteuk of SJ kingdom, I'm the eldest prince! And I'm here to take princess Yoona as my wife!" Leeteuk said and smiled.

He was probably the 2nd best suitor after Taecyeon, but Leeteuk... Again, he really wasn't Yoona's type.

"Sigh... Appa, can we talk?" Yoona asked the king. "Well, sure honey! You stay put Leeteuk, gotta find time for my daughter her." The king said and followed Yoona as she led him to another room.

"Father, I honestly feel that I am not ready to be married yet."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sehun cut Yoona off from her story. "What?" Yoona asked Sehun. "I think I see dinner..." Sehun said to Yoona and pointed to a nearby deer. Yoona rolled her eyes. "Yah, I have food you know." Yoona said. Sehun looked at her.

"You do?! Ahh, I'm hungry! Give me some!" Sehun said and rubbed his tummy. Yoona giggled and placed her bag of food down, for her and Sehun to gulp down.

•~~•

Oh jeezus school is here.

I just wanna rewind time and do summer all over again. D: