Chapter 12: Up we go

Yoona munched happily on the cupcake she brought along for this journey, as Sehun stared at her enviously. Yoona saw Sehun's envious expression and smirked.

"Want this cupcake? Well, too bad! I only brought food for myself!"

"Fine! Have fun freezing in the cold with no jacket then."

"Well, atleast I have hot chocolate!"

Suddenly, Yoona tripped on something and her cupcake went flying. Sehun, being super hungry, decided to catch the cupcake.

"Ha! I have the cupcake!"

"Mmff rfff!"

"What?"

Yoona lifted her head from the snow and glared at Sehun.

"I said, help me up!"

"Nope! Ya gotta do it yourself! I'm not really much of a gentleman, because as you said, I'm 'evil'."

Yoona scowled and got up by herself. Seeing as she tripped because of a rock, she glared at the rock.

Since Yoona had no jacket, she was getting more and more cold, but Sehun? He was just munching happily on the cupcake.

Sehun looked at Yoona and stuck his tounge out at her. "This is what you get when you don't give me food!" He said and laughed. Yoona just ignored him and hugged herself in attempt to become warm. Sehun noticed this, and huffed.

For some reason, he felt sorry for the girl. Then, he remembered.

"If a girl is clearly shivering from the cold, you should give her a jacket!"

Sehun sighed and took off his jacket, and placed it on Yoona. Yoona was surprised and looked at Sehun.

"Yah..... It's not like I gave you this jacket because I wanted to.... I gave you this jacket because you looked pathetic trying to keep warm, okay?!" Sehun said and blushed deep red as he put on another jacket. Yoona blinked, but then smiled.

"Well.... I guess you aren't really evil sometimes.." She said. Sehun glared at her.

"Don't forget, I only came with you so that I can take this land!"

"Yeahhh, whatever."

Yoona then remembered something and digged in her bag, Sehun just raised his eyebrows.

Yoona quickly pulled out some bubble tea and gave it to Sehun. Sehun just stared at the bubble tea in awe.

"I know how much you liked bubble tea... So I brought some just in case." Yoona said shyly. Sehun blushed and took both of the bubble tea.

"Wait.... Yah! The other bubble tea is mine!"

"You have plenty of other food, I'm sure just one bubble te-"

"GIVE ME THAT BUBBLE TEA, OH SEHUN!"

"AHHHH! NO! DON'T POUNCE ON ME!"

The sun started to go down, as the two teens bickered with each other.

•~~•

SHINee just made their comeback!

.... And by the way, who the fuck gave Minho permission to have biceps. WHY THE FUCK DOES MINHO HAVE BICEPS?!

ARGHHHH MY BIAS LIST NOOOO!!