Prologue: Fate

Kris Overland shivered from the cold and rubbed himself. His stupid parents told him to collect ice to sell in the middle of the night. Like, who does that? Collect ice in the middle of the night? That's a no-no for Kris.

But still, Kris is cold because he didn't bring a jacket. So really, the fact that he's cold is half his fault.

Kris traveled to a forest in search of an ice rink where he could cut some ice. His family needed money badly. They lived in a small village called "Frost Village". The name explains everything, the village is very cold. It snows throughout half the year. And the strange thing is, instead of bothering him, the cold soothed Kris.

But Kris didn't get it, if the cold soothed him before, why couldn't it sooth him now? Why? Is it because he has a fate awaiting him and it causes him to be cold, but at the end of his fate, he is no longer cold?

No, that's stupid and Kris knew it perfectly well. Fate..... Just, why fate?

Kris questioned the fact that when he thought why he was cold, "Fate" ended up being his answer.

Suddenly, Kris heard a few sniffles from behind a distant bush.

Kris knew perfectly that he  be cutting ice and selling it, but his curiosity got the best of him, so he decided to take a peek inside the little bush that sniffles.

Well, it certainly wasn't the little bush that sniffled.

Behind the bush, was a little girl about 5, she was wearing a cloak with a star symbol on it. She was also wearing a frilly black dress with ribbons on it. The girl had black hair, and wore a crown on her head.

Kris was surprised to see a really little girl behind a bush in the middle of the night? What was she doing here? Did she lose her parents? Did she run away from home? Did her parents abandon her here? With that cloak and that crown, was she royalty?

Questions flooded Kris' head until the girl looked up at him.

"Who are you?"

"Huh?"

"Who are you, and where are my parents? Where is my new mother and my father? Did you kidnap me?!"

"What?! No!! I-"

Kris stopped talking as he heard a growl from the distance. It sounded like a bear growl, wait, a bear growl? It's winter, isn't it? Shouldn't bears be hibernating?

Suddenly, a big bear emerged from all the trees, with clenched teeth, and growling, Kris felt the need to protect the little girl.

Kris scooped the girl in his arms and ran away. He doesn't care if it was peculiar that a bear was out during hibernating season, this little girl needed protection.

Kris ran as fast as he can, but the bear was hot on their trail. The little girl saw the bear and shrieked, as she held onto Kris as tight as she can.

Kris instantly saw a cabin in the distance, he knocked on the door and dropped the girl outside the door. Kris ran back to the bear to fight him.

With his own "bear" hands?

Do you get it? Bear hands, not bare? Kris shook his head. Now is not the time to make jokes. As Kris ran back in the forest, a young couple opened the door of their cabin.

"Omo, Chaerin! A baby!"

"No shit, Jiyoung! She looks like the daughter of the king and queen, we must return her tomorrow morning."

"Why can't we keep her?"

"You're dumb, you know that? We can't keep her, the king and queen will seize us."

As the couple put the little girl to sleep, Kris was busy fighting off the bear.

But do you expect him to win?

No, he didn't win.

But did you expect that the bear would kill him either?

Well, that didn't happen.

Kris crumbled to the ground as the bear knocked him, although, he wasn't dead, he just fainted from the bear.

The bear nodded and then transformed to a human boy.

Well, not exactly human, he's a spirit.

The human- well, not human but spirit. The spirit looked off into the moon and said,

"Ryeowook hyung, I've got him."

----

Far away from Frost Village, stood a rather high mountain. And there lied in the mountain, was a pool of ice.

Slowly, a bunch of wind swept over the ice, causing it to form to something.

More wind blew over the ice, creating a full body.

The wind kept blowing until the whole ice formed to a human girl.

Suddenly, the ice human girl's skin turned from blue to nearly white skin of a human. Brown straight hair started to grow on her head, along with a face. She wore a blue dress that touched the floor, which was also strapless.

And then, she opened her eyes to meet the sun that was just rising.

"BoA unnie.... I'm alive."

And Jessica's fate has been made by herself.

Jessica moved her feet and tried to walk, for this was her first time on earth, and also her first time with legs.

Jessica learned how to walk in 5 minutes and 30 seconds, and then she built her fate.

Jessica used her left hand to create a snowflake, and then she smiled. She then sprinkled a lot of snow upon the mountain and danced around, and continued making her fate.

She created stairs leading to the top of a mountain, and then built a really huge castle of ice, she decorated the place with a balcony, a lobby, a bedroom, a comfort room, majestic stairs, and many more.

Jessica put her feelings to this castle.

Because this was her fate arranged by the woman of the sun, Kwon Bo Ah.

Her fate was to live in this castle forever.

•~~•

OH MY.

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.

//le cries//

If you're confused about boa or ryeowook or anything, lemme explain bruh.

BRUH.

There are gods of this world Krissica lives in, the 2 gods are Kim Ryeowook, the man of the moon, and the other god is Kwon Bo Ah, the woman of the sun.

These 2 gods decide the fate of all the people in this world.

They don't tell their full fates, just tiny bits of it.

And no matter what those people of that world do, they cannot change their fate.

Because Ryeowook and BoA decide it for them.

Yus, I just made a cross-kpop book erryone. YUS.

damn I'm starting to miss Background Love.

Oh wellz, NEW STORREH.