Chapter 39: Seemingly Kidnapped

Sometimes I hate my internet because it just disconnects for no reason at times. IT IS SO ANNOYINGGGGG.

•~~•

Yoona looked down the cliff. ".... is this what you wanted to show me?" she asked. Underneath the cliff was what looked like, somehow, a treasure box? But the question was, what was it doing there?

"It's a treasure box. I wasn't really sure what to do for it. But I thought I would've needed your help."

"Are you an idiot? I'm not falling for your tricks this time. I hate you...."

"C'mon, just let the past go. I think we should check that treasure box out with that so-called 'Kris Frost' and the other girl. I forgot her name."

"You are such an idiot. But I'm more idiotic than you. I still don't feel the slightest bit of hate for you. After all those awful things you've said, I still don't hate you for some reason. I'm supposed to hate you because you're the worst person ever. But for some reason I just can't seem to do that."

Suddenly, Yoona started sniffing, like she was crying.

"C'mon, don't cry, it was-"

"Don't even try to make another excuse! I really don't get it. You're literally the most wicked prince ever. But I can't bring myself to hate you. You freaking take away innocent people's homes, you have no thought of how others feel, yet after all that, my mind just seems to register you as a good person!" Yoona ranted.

Sehun sighed. Yoona just looked down as she wiped the small tears that went out of her eyes.

Suddenly, Yoona felt a pair of arms hug her. Her eyes widened. Sehun was hugging her.

"I'm sorry." he said. Yoona blinked. Sehun stopped hugging Yoona and looked into her eyes. "You just don't know why, Yoona." he said. Yoona looked at him, wondering what he meant.

A silence passed by. Not an awkward one, but just a normal silence.

"..... and why can't you just tell me?"

"Because.... you don't need to know."

"Sehun, I'm your friend! I am your freaking friend! What can you tell me that will make me hate you? I could never hate you! Maybe sometimes I could hate you, but it doesn't matter! Don't you know that?!"

Sehun looked at Yoona and wiped her remaining tears. Suddenly, Yoona felt her heart beat.

'What.... why is my heart beating?! Don't tell me this jerk actually made me fall for him!' Yoona thought. Sehun sighed. Not sure of how to explain.

"Everyone think I'm a spoiled, wicked prince or something, but.... I don't like it when they think of me like that. You thought I was that at first, didn't you? But yet all of that, you didn't hate me as much as everyone else did."

Yoona nodded silently.

"My father expects me to be a really great king for EXO kingdom. And it requires me to be that evil prince you pictured me to be. But, the truth is, I don't wanna be like that. I really don't know. If I should please my father by taking this for myself, or if I should just really be a good guy, and show everyone I'm not what my reputation says."

"You should just be a good guy then! That's what you want, right?"

"I want to please my father too."

Yoona sulked. She didn't know what to do with Sehun. She didn't want him to do bad, she just.... wanted Sehun to be the guy he really is.

It's weird. You could say she likes Sehun in a way, but that's another story, as Yoona thought.

----

"Aish, my head hurts...." groaned a pained Joshua. "Hyung? Joshua hyung, is that you?" Joshua heard a voice. He perked up his ears. "Who said that?" Joshua asked. "Hyung, it's me, Hansol Vernon Choi!" Hansol said.

"Hansol? Where are you?"

"I'm over here... a little tied up, with a blindfold. I can't see you, but I can hear you!"

"Hold up, I'm tied too, and can't move! Are you in the corner of the room?"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, HYUNG?!"

"Ok, ok, calm down! So angry. I'll try to untie myself then find you."

"Hurry up, hyung! I feel uneasy!"

Joshua tried to fiddle with the ropes that tied his hands. "Aish.... it won't untie." he mumbled. "Hansol, hang in there for a while, okay?" Joshua yelled to wherever Hansol was. "YOU BETTER HURRY UP HYUNG I REALLY NEED TO POOP." Hansol yelled back. Joshua quickly glided the chair he was sitting on. If he couldn't untie himself, he might have to find Hansol the hard way. The chair screeched as he moved with it.

"HYUNG STOP IT THAT NOISE HURTS MY EARS."

"THIS ROOM HAS NOTHING IN IT, PLUS IT'S SUPER DARK!"

"HYUNG JUST- JUST HURRY UP."

"HANSOL, EVERY 5 SECONDS I GLIDE MY CHAIR AND I WILL YELL YOUR NAME. TELL ME IF MY VOICE IS GETTING ANY CLOSER!"

"Ok, hyung!"

Joshua kept gliding the chair. After 5 seconds, he yelled.

"HANSOL!"

"YOUR VOICE IS STILL FAR AWAY."

Joshua glided again.

"HANSOL!"

"IT ONLY GOT A FEW METERS CLOSER."

Joshua groaned. He glided another time.

"HANSOL!"

"Let me hear.... OK! IT STILL DIDN'T MOVE AN INCH."

As Joshua tried to glide again, he managed to break the ropes tying him. "Whoa! They actually teared up!" Joshua said in amazement. He started to run to the corner of the room. "HANSOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!" he yelled while running. "Hyung stop there!" Hansol yelled. Joshua stopped running.

"Hyung, say my name!"

"That sounds dirty. Hansol!"

"Oh my god it's like you're right next to me! Step a little more."

Joshua slowly walked through the room, his hands roaming for something related to Hansol. Suddenly, he felt a familiar piece of hair.

"Ahh, ahhhh! Hyung, is that you touching my hair and moving my head around?"

"Yup. It's just that it's too dark and I can't see you very well."

Suddenly, the dark room no longer was dark, as light filled it up.

"HANSOL HYUNG! JISOO HYUNG!" Dino yelled from the door. Joshua looked to his behind and saw Seventeen in a doorway. Wait, a doorway? Where were they, exactly?

----

Jessica looked around for the 2 kiddos Seventeen brought them. "What were their names again?" she mumbled to herself. "Yah, yah, yah, Sica!" she heard Kris calling her. She turned to him. "I see the 2 kids over there!" said Kris and pointed to the cliff near the castle. Jessica and Kris were about to go over to them, but to their surprise, the 2 kiddos started hugging. "Whoa! Are they in a relationship?" Kris asked Jessica. Jessica shook her head. She knew something was up with those 2 kiddos.

And all of a sudden, her uneasy feeling about Yoona has vanished.

❤️ ~~ ❤️

All done! and btw, I just wanted to drop this here, but, I HAVE REALLY BAD MEMORY. and because of that, I might fail my computer test, SO EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.