Chapter 26: Almost there

Oh no guys, the bullying in my school got worse! Eotokke?!

•~~•

Yoona woke up and yawned, still not in the mood to get up. But if she wouldn't get up how would she accomplish her life? That's what Yoona thought, because she was always this weird.

She saw Sehun sleeping with a poker face. 'Why does he still have that face even in sleeping?' Yoona thought. It seemed that Sehun will forever be poker faced. Yoona quickly stood up, (Her foot was already healed by the book) took her luggage and shaked Sehun up.

"Yah, wake up, ppali!" Yoona whined. Sehun groaned and opened his eyes. "Yah, why can't we go a little later?" He complained. "Ani, ani! We should hurry up, we are probably almost there!" Yoona said and gave Sehun his bag. "Here, now let's not waste any more time! Let's go!" Yoona said and quickly walked along a steep pathway beside the frozen waterfall. Sehun sighed and quickly followed up behind her.

----

"So, I thought, wow this is such a good book! But then it ended LIKE THAT! Such a sucky epilogue." Yoona ranted about a book she read in the library. (A/n just to let u know, Yoona is talking about one of my other books lol) Sehun scratched his head, not listening to what Yoona was saying. He just kept walking and walking until he saw the ice castle, he really needed to find it. As Yoona was walking and talking, she noticed something.

Something was being covered by clouds, but Yoona could sense it was something related to Kris Frost. She quickly tapped Sehun's shoulder.

"Bwo?"

"I think I found something."

Sehun quickly followed Yoona's gaze, jaw dropping.

"... We found it."

"Found what?"

"We found Kris Frost's hide out, Sehun!"

"Psh, as if I care, I only want this land."

Yoona didn't hear Sehun, and quickly ran.

"Aish! Wait up, don't be so excited!" Sehun shouted and followed Yoona.

----

Ooohhh the story is reaching somewhere.

Also, I HAVE ANOTHER FUTURE PROJECT GAIZ!!!!!!