Chapter 31: Adventure

I need help. Seventeen is consuming me!!

•~~•

Jessica stared off into the distance at her balcony. Kris hasn't come yet, and she wanted to ask him for a little favor. But the problem was, Kris is an 'ol douche sometimes, Jessica wondered if even asking him was worth it. Kris.. That douche.

"Olle!" Jessica heard the voice she hears every morning. She turned her head. "Morning, Frost." She said and yawned. "Oh, still sleepy?" Kris asked and chuckled. Jessica just rolled her eyes. "What is even in the point of staying asleep if I know you're gonna come anyway? Stupid, you don't use common sense at all." Jessica dissed.

'Wow, salty, isn't she?' Kris thought.

"By the way, I just wanted to say that you look lovely today." He complimented Jessica. She blushed, but then she hit her head. Stupid, that's what she's being right now.

"Anyway, I gotta ask you something, but promise you won't laugh." She said and looked at Kris. He smiled.

"Ok, I'm sure I won't. Do you need anything?"

Jessica pointed at the distance.

"Do you think... Maybe we could go on a trip? Like, far from here?"

"Hm? Why?"

"I wanna see what's far from here, maybe it'll help me."

"Sooo you wanna go on an adventure?"

"Ne, pretty much."

Kris ruffled her hair. "Aigoo, you're so adventurous for someone who was practically isolated for her entire life. I could say that it's probably in your blood, but you probably don't even have blood, don't you?" He said. Jessica just narrowed her eyes at him.

"Take note that you're talking too fancy." She said. Fancy talk was never Jessica's thing, but it has always been Kris's.

"Someday, Sica, someday." He said and held Jessica's hand, not even aware that he did.

•~~•

Shawty imma party til the sun down.