Chapter 1: The Guardians' Jobs

"Kris hyung!!! Help me spread some love!" A panda-looking like boy called out to Kris. "Yeah, yeah, whatever!" Kris said and went to help Tao make people fall in love.

When Kris had been wiped out by a "bear" he didn't die, but he didn't exactly live either.

After the "bear" turned back to a spirit, he brought Kris to a place called "The Guardians' Headquarters". It took a while for Kris to wake up. And when he woke up, all 10 other "guardians" introduced themselves.

These guardians are spirits who help the fate into this world. Guardians are people who have been chosen by Ryeowook to help people earn their fate.

The 11 guardians all have different jobs.

Kai, the youngest guardian, has the job of helping people to come out, and by come out, he means coming out as a homo.

Tao has the job of helping people find love in this world, in short, he's a cupid. Except he doesn't make people fall in love with a bow, he puts matters into his own hands. Although people can't touch Tao, but Tao can touch people.

Kyungsoo has the job of bring people gifts in christmas, usually, people call him "Kyungsoo Claus". Since he is kinda the Santa Claus.

Chanyeol helps people find who they really are. When someone doesn't know themselves too much, and are too afraid to change, Chanyeol helps them.

Baekhyun has the job of bringing autumn into the world.

Chen has the job of making April Fools meaningful. When someone's friend wants to prank him, Chen puts matters into his own hands and helps that friend to prank him.

Lay is a mother nature in a way, he tells the spirits of seasons where to spread their seasons in, usually, he is known as "Father Nature".

Suho has the job of bringing spring into the world.

Kris, as you all know, has the job of bringing snow into the world. He is usually known as "Kris Frost".

Luhan is the guardian of animals, he can transform himself into one (he likes to become a deer the most) and he keeps all the animals of the world in check.

Xiumin is the oldest guardian, and he has 2 jobs. One job is to sprinkle sand dust into the eyes of the people world so they could sleep. And the other job, is to take care of all his other guardians.

Tao floated over a park looking for 2 people to help. He desperately wanted to make 2 people fall in love. It's his job, and he loves it.

Tao spotted a girl reading a book on a bench while tucking one piece of hair behind her ear. Tao tapped his chin. 'Hmm.... Could she have a boyfriend?' Tao thought. A couple started to walk by the girl, and she looked at them enviously. That's when Tao realized she is single, and flew off to find her a partner.

Kris just lay down in midair, bored about this whole "love" thing.

Kris was never in love. And not love like "family love" just.... Love by boyfriend and girlfriend, or crush.

Kris never goes to the topic of love, it makes him feel awkward that he never tried it.

Tao saw a soccer field, and a tall boy who was playing soccer in it. He smiled. 'This would do.' Tao thought. Tao picked up the boy's soccer ball and threw it towards the girl who was reading. "What the-" the tall boy exclaimed as the ball flew towards the girl. The girl saw the ball coming towards her and took it. "Who's ball is this?" She asked. The tall boy ran toward her. "Umm... That's mine." The tall boy said. The girl gave the ball to the tall boy and continued reading. Tao scowled, that is not how it's supposed to be. Tao took the girl's book and threw it to the soccer field.

"Yah!" The girl exclaimed as her book somehow flew to the soccer field. The tall boy smiled at her. "It's ok, I'll get it for you." He said. The girl watched as he raced down the field and picked her book up.

"Oh? This is what you were reading?" The tall boy asked and stared at the title of the book. The title was "Background Love". (A/n HHAHAHAHAHA) And the book cover had a boy that looked a little like the guardian Chen.

The girl blushed and took her book. "Thank you for taking my book." She said. The tall boy laughed. "It's no problem." He said. The girl looked up at him. "I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri." Yuri introduced herself. "Oh, I'm Minho. Choi Minho." Minho said and shook her hand. Tao watched as the two talked endlessly about random things. Although, he could tell that love was blooming in them quickly. Tao danced in the air as his job has been completed. Kris just snickered at him dancing randomly.

Kris pouted as he looked around the world he lives in, it was currently summer, so he couldn't bring in winter at all. It's just a shame he can't do his job. All the other guardians are doing something, but he can't.

So, usually, Kris just follows them during their jobs.

Kai watched as a pretty looking boy roamed around his new school. He had been stalking this boy lately, he doesn't know why, he didn't ever want Tao to help him find love, this boy was Kai's business. Kris just sighed at Kai's creepiness. "What's so special about him that you like so much?" Kris asked. Kai glared at him. "Shut up, hyung." Kai said and went back to stalking. "Kai, you know us spirits can't fall in love with humans." Kris said. Kai gritted his teeth. "But Taemin is different!" Kai shouted. Kris rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right. You stalked him enough to know his name." He said. Kai just ignored Kris and kept stalking his beloved "Taemin" instead of doing his job. Kris flew away from him in disgust.

Chanyeol put on his human cloak, which made him look human. He then looked for the certain girl he was helping. Kris looked around the school Chanyeol was "studying" in. "Hey, is this place any fun?" Kris asked. "Nobody likes my derps." Chanyeol mini-cried. Chanyeol then spotted the new girl he was helping. "Dara noona!!" He said and the girl turned to him. Kris just yawned and flew away in boredom.

Baekhyun and Chen laughed as they pranked more people. Kris just rolled his eyes at them, these 2 loved pranking even though it ain't April Fools. Kris flew to Lay's place and go bother him.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Kris asked as he saw Lay just dancing in his room. "Oh, Kris. Nothing to do, I see?" Lay smiled at him. Kris nodded. "Well, maybe you can go help Suho and Luhan with the animals?" Lay asked. Kris just flew away to Suho and Luhan.

"Oh, Kris hyung!" Suho hyung said as a horse kicked him away. "BHAHHAHAHAHHHAH!" Luhan laughed at Suho. Kris laughed as well. "It's not funny guys!" Suho shouted from afar. Kris just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Kris said. "Kris, we are trying to feed a bunch of horses here, wanna help us?" Luhan asked and smiled in a deer-style. Kris shook his head. "No thanks." He said and flew away once again.

It was just night time when Kris spotted Xiumin, who was sprinkling sand dust into people's eyes. "What are you doing, hyung?" Kris asked. Xiumin looked at Kris and smiled. I'm helping this girl sleep." Xiumin. Kris eyed the girl, and realized she was the girl that Tao helped. "Oh, look hyung, she's smiling in her sleep." He said. Xiumin smiled.

"She seemed to have a good day."

•~~•

Wewwwwwwww. Yeah.

This was just a chapter showing Kris' day. Yeep.

I added MinYul because WAAAA YURI IS DATING SOMEONE WHO ISNT MINHO WAAAA.

dangit. I ship Yuri with Minho so much. :C.