Chapter 25: Bored

Kris tried sneaking out of the guardian's headquarters, but it was no use. Suho caught him, and demanded him to explain about Jessica.

"Aish, what's your problem with Jessica? Huh? She's just an innocent girl!"

"We never know, she might even be a threat!"

"A threat? You don't even know Jessica! She is completely innocent, she doesn't even know what fun is!"

"You don't know Jessica either Kris! You just met her a few days ago, don't assume that you can just know everything about someone if you knew them for a few days!"

"Well you--" Kris ran out of comebacks. Suho smirked in satisfaction. "You see, I demand you to stop seeing Jessica!" Suho said. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol suddenly joined in the conversation. Suho just smiled. "It's nothing. We are just discussing stuff, Chanyeol. No need for you to know.'' Suho assured Chanyeol.

"No, Chanyeol, Suho hyung here is forcing me to stop seeing Jessica."

"Bwo?! Hyung, how can you do that? That's so cruel! Let Kris go see her!" Chanyeol said. Kris smiled. "Thanks, bro." He said and fist bumped Chanyeol. He instantly flew away. (A/n they cured Kris' shock so now he can fly again XD) "Yah! Kris! You come back here!" Suho yelled as Kris disappeared from their sight.

"Hey, Jessica!" Kris greeted, seeing that Jessica was casually making snowballs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm bored, Kris."

"Aren't you always bored?"

Kris dodged as Jessica tried to hit him.

"Oops, slipped a little there."

"Ugh! It's just that I want to do something. But what?"

"I feel your pain, friend. But you wanna know a place I go when I'm bored?"

"Where?"

Kris smiled.

"How should I carry you?" He asked. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Just.... Carry me in any way you want." Jessica said and crossed her arms. Kris smirked.

He instantly picked Jessica up bridal style, because he loves picking her up that way. And flew over to somewhere.

----

"What is this place?" Jessica asked as she got off Kris, and started exploring the mysterious place. The mysterious place had a bunch of sakura trees, and fresh green grass.

"It's the spring exhibit of my Suho hyung."

"Oh! Speaking about your Suho hyung, Kris, what are you?"

"Huh?"

"What are you?"

"I'm a spirit!"

"What kind of spirit?"

"Why are you so curious?"

"I want to know more about you."

"So that we'll be best friends?"

"Somehow."

"Well, I am a guardian."

"A guardian? What's that?"

"Search it in the big book of words."

"A dictionary."

"I know."

Suddenly, Kris and Jessica stepped on something, causing them both to fall.

"AHHHHHH!" they both screamed in different pitches. Soon, Kris fell on his butt and Jessica landed on Kris' lap. "Whoa, where are we?" Jessica asked. Suddenly, catchy music started playing. Out came about 13 boys, with smiles on their faces.

Somehow, they started singing, dancing and rapping on stage.

Jessica stared at them in awe, while Kris just rolled his eyes. He certainly knew who those boys were.

When they finished performing, they all bowed

"That was awesome!" Jessica screamed and clapped like a retarded seal. The boys smiled. But when they saw Kris, they snickered.

"Yah, don't you dare snicker!" Kris shouted. Jessica looked at Kris, confused. And Kris just sighed.

"Those 13 boys are guardian apprentices. Although they make good guardians, they cause a lot of trouble. Especially Woozi." Kris explained. Suddenly, a boy that looks like Tao went to Jessica. "You are one pretty lady, would you like to join us for dinner?" The boy asked. "I'm Joshua, by the way." He said and took out his hand. Jessica hesitantly grabbed it. Instantly, Joshua helped Jessica up.

"Yah, don't you guys have to work on your training right now?" Kris asked. "We did that earlier, hyung!" Vernon cheered as they went in their dining room.

These 13 boys call themselves SEVENTEEN. Because they are all 17 years old. (A/n in this fanfic only lol) They are all still human, and have been chosen by Ryeowook to be guardian apprentices. But Kris always felt that they weren't qualified.

"Pass the salt, Hoshi!" Woozi shouted.

"You don't have to shout, you're hurting my ears!"

"Hey, have you seen the new girl at school? She's so cute!"

"She's the same age as us too!"

"Vernon, she will be a totally good partner for you."

"Who will be?"

"Shannon Williams!"

"Wonwoo, Wonwoo, taste this!"

"Ew, no, I don't like fish!"

Jessica tried to cover her ears at how loud the boys were, but she didn't because she thought it would be disrespectful of her. Of course, Kris is keeping watch of the boys, with an eagle's eye.

"Kris hyung, Kris hyung!" Joshua called for Kris. Kris looked at him. "Where is Tao hyung?" He asked. "Tao? He's doing his job." Said Kris. Joshua nodded.

"Oh... I see. Can you tell him to find a girl for me?"

"Find a girl for you? But Joshua-"

"WELL I REALLY WANT A GIRLFRIEND."

In the midst of this, Jessica stopped eating. "I'm full." She said and walked up to Kris. "Can I go home? I'm sleepy." Jessica asked. Kris looked at the boys. "Guys, I have to take Jessica home. Don't cause any trouble, okay?" Kris asked. The boys nodded. "Okkkk!" They said cheerfully.

"Hey, Vernon, you have got to learn about Shannon Williams!"

And so, the room filled with noise once again.

•~~•

YEY, SEVENTEEN MADE A CAMEO!!

FYI, I actually do ship Vernon with Shannon Williams. They are both half too!!! I think they would make a good couple.

Anyway, enjoy that picture of Joshua made for you guys!