Chapter 24: Jealousy

With that title, you can tell that this chapter will be kawaii.

•~~•

"Was there any suitor that you liked?" Sehun asked as Yoona finally got used to being carried by him.

"I liked Taecyeon." Yoona said. Sehun frowned. For some reason he felt jealous. "..... why?" He asked. "Taecyeon... I just liked him." Yoona said lowly. Sehun just sighed. "What's so special about him?" He asked another question. "Taecyeon was sweet, but he had too much muscles." Yoona said. Sehun snickered. "You thought he was sweet but dumped him for having too much muscles? Yoona, you're low." Sehun said. (A/n it's legit though. Yoona legit dumped Taecyeon just because he had too much muscles. I kinda don't get it though. Taecyeon clearly loved Yoona a lot, even in his eyes you could tell that he wanted to protect Yoona. Seunggi only said that he liked Yoona, but Taecyeon loved and cared for Yoona. I don't know why Yoona chose Seunggi over Taecyeon. D: )

"Psh, low? Yeah right." Yoona said and huffed. "Was Taecyeon the only suitor that you liked?" Sehun asked. Yoona shook her head. "No. The rest of the suitors were fine except for one." Yoona said.

"Who was the not fine one?"

"His name was Lee Seunggi, he was a king and he was so stuck up. He thought he could win me just by money. Yeah right. Like I'm that type of girl."

"Mm.... Hey, uh... Never mind."

"What? You were gonna say something?"

"It's nothing." Sehun said and coughed awkwardly. He didn't like the fact that Yoona had suitors. What is she lied to him and actually had one suitor she fell in love with? Preferably, Taecyeon.

"Uh... Sehun..." Yoona suddenly said. Sehun turned back. "What?" He asked. Yoona pointed at something. Sehun followed where Yoona was pointing at and smiled a little.

It was a frozen waterfall.

"It looks really beautiful!" Yoona said. Sehun nodded. "It would be a lot better if it was an actual waterfall though." Sehun said. "It would still be cold." Yoona said and laughed.

----

Sehun lay on the ground and watched the night sky. It was dark, with only a crescent moon, and a few stars. There was barely light in this night. Luckily, Sehun brought a flashlight. So he just randomly flickered it on and off into the night sky.

Beside him was Yoona, sleeping soundly with a huge leaf (That Sehun picked for her.) covering her as a blanket.

You may think that Sehun was one of the evil characters in this story. But in truth,

he's both.

He's both an evil character and a good character.

Sehun sneezed as he felt that someone was talking about him.

Soon, he forgot about it and also laid on the snow to sleep.

•~~•

Omg its so cold right now in my room AF... DDD: