Chapter 10: Innocent eyes

I'm so done.

HYUKSTAL?! HYUKSTAL?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I'm just surprised to see ppl ship Minhyuk and Krystal, that's all.

I'M SORRY BUT FOR SOME REASON MY BLOOD BOILS WHEN I SEE HYUKSTAL OR MYUNGZY.

•~~•

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Yoona shouted at Sehun's ear while he was sleeping. Sehun's eyes shot open, as he pushed Yoona out of shock.

Sehun glared at Yoona, as she giggled non-stop.

"COULD YOU HAVE WAKEN ME UP ANOTHER WAY?! OTHER THAN SHOUTING IN MY EAR, JUST SHOCKING ME!"

"That's what you get for being evil!"

"Aish, here we go again with the evil stuff!"

"Bickering in the morning?" A voice asked. Yoona and Sehun turned to the door, to see a fully dressed Myungsoo just smiling at them. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well, she started it!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yeah-uh!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yeah-uh-uh!"

"Well, it would be boring just to wake you up normally!"

Myungsoo laughed at the two youngsters. Suddenly, Yoona remembered something.

"Oh, that's right, Myungsoo oppa."

"Yeah?"

"What was that noise last night? I couldn't sleep at all!"

Sehun choked on his saliva and covered Yoona's mouth. "Yeah, uh... Sorry about her! We know we shouldn't be asking stuff like that!" Sehun said and fake laughed. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. Then he smirked.

"Do you kids really wanna know the cause of those noises?"

"N-no! Of course not-"

"YEAH! OF COURSE WE JKLSHAGS." Yoona squirmed as Sehun covered her mouth again.

Sehun was really embarrassed, as a man, of course he knew what those noises were about. He.... Just like every other man out there, he does watch some "P", just for science.

Myungsoo laughed. "You two better wash up soon, Soojung is cooking breakfast for you both." Myungsoo remarked and left. Sehun sighed and finally removed his hand from Yoona's mouth.

"Yah, are you really THAT curious about those noises?" Sehun asked, putting emphasis on "that". Yoona nodded. Sehun gawked.

"Yoona.... You... Don't want to know."

"Why not?! I wanna see what young adults do! I wanna see what those sounds are for to keep us up all night!"

"Yah, if you find out what they are doing... You probably won't be able to sleep."

"What? Were they doing something gross?"

"I wouldn't call it gross, but.. Aish! Just don't ask, ok? You're hurting my pride!"

"How? I'm just asking you!"

"I'm washing up."

"Yah! Yah! Sehun-ah!" Yoona called out to Sehun but Sehun already sprinted to the bathroom. Yoona huffed. What was with him?

Yoona decided to look at the window, and see how the outside looked like.

Surprisingly though, the outside looked..... Beautiful.

Yeah, maybe her kingdom was in danger because of the snow in the middle of summer..

But couldn't they just appreciate how beautiful the snow is?

Yoona bit her lip, she was thinking of crazy stuff.

----

"Had a good sleep?" Krystal asked as Yoona and Sehun went downstairs. They both laughed awkwardly. They totally didn't have a good sleep.

Yoona and Sehun sat down next to each other, as Krystal walked over to them and gave them their breakfast.

"Um... Krystal unnie..."

"Yeah?"

"You're walking funny.."

As Yoona said that, Sehun kicked her under the table. Yoona yelped, as she glared at Sehun.

Krystal laughed. "Yeah... I know." She said and went somewhere, obviously somewhere Yoona and Sehun don't know about.

Sehun stared at their food. It was bacon and eggs... Food for commoners.

"Thank you for the meal!" Yoona said as she began eating. Sehun looked at Yoona.

"You like this type of food?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"It's food for commoners..."

"So?"

"...."

Sehun shut his mouth and began eating the bacon and eggs.

As they were eating diligently (but for Sehun, he was probably just eating slowly), Krystal and Myungsoo came back, obviously flirting with each other. Sehun could see that, because Myungsoo's hand... Was near Krystal's breasts.

Sehun shook his head, his perverted mind has just kicked in.

----

"You're going already?" Krystal asked as Yoona and Sehun finished packing up. They both nodded. Krystal smiled.

"Have a nice trip then, make sure to come back safely too." Krystal told them. Sehun nodded as he put his backpack over his shoulders. Yoona just carried all her luggage.

As Yoona and Sehun got out, Yoona stopped walking.

"Why did you stop walking? Did you forget something?" Sehun asked. Yoona nodded. "I forgot my comb." She said. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Make it quick then." He said.

But as soon as Yoona opened the door again, she witnessed something that her virgin eyes did not want to see. (A/n yes I am making innocent Yoona's eyes and ears suffer.)

In the living room was a Myungsoo on top of Krystal, and other stuff Yoona didn't want to describe.

Krystal saw Yoona and instantly, and pushed her boyfriend off her. "A-ah! Yoona! What else d-d-do you need?" Krystal asked and stuttered out of embarrassment. Yoona blushed. "IWANTEDTOGETMYCOMB." Yoona said quickly and dashed up to the room where she left her comb. Sehun facepalmed, unfortunately Yoona's innocent eyes had to be scarred. Sehun just sensed it.

"Sehun, it was super traumatizing! MYUNGSOO WAS SHIRTLESS, A-AND.... KRYSTAL ONLY HAD A SKIRT AND A BRA AND... THEY WERE KISSING TOO! KISSING IN A WEIRD WAY! THERE TOUNGES WERE THERE! OH GOD MY EYES COULDN'T TAKE IT TOO MUCH!" Yoona ranted as Sehun's face got super red.

Stupid Yoona had to rant about what they were doing, causing Sehun to have fantasies he wished he never had.

'The idea of me and Yoona doing what they were doing is disturbing me.' Sehun thought, and shivered.

•~~•

Wae do ppl ship MyungZy.

Just wae.

That sounds wrong. '~'