Chapter 7: The mysterious breeze

Kris flew in top speed to Shidae Kingdom. Luhan just alerted him that there was a cold breeze that flew over it, in the middle of summer. And Kris was home all day. Well, by "home" he means the guardian headquarters.

Anyway, Kris was surprised as he had gotten to the kingdom. It was snowing! The townspeople were also quite surprised. Kris figured that the snow came from the mysterious icy mountain. He scoffed, why? What was it about that mountain? Kris flew in circles, confused. But then he remembered the pretty lady. The pretty lady.... Did she cause this snow? But why? There is no specific reason on why she would. Kris decided to investigate. Investigate on why she caused the snow.

"Kris Frost!" A familiar voice called, Kris looked back, but then ignored it, he had to go investigate. So he flew away and camouflaged into the background.

----

Yoona shivered in the cold, outside of her palace. She saw Kris Frost. It was unbelievable, but she did.

Why didn't he take her to Winter Wonderland? That's what Yoona wondered the most.

The "myth" always said that, but he didn't take her to Winter Wonderland at all.

Yoona shook her head and faced the mysterious snow mountain near her kingdom.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" A voice asked. Yoona looked to her back, to find an all covered up Sehun with scarves and gloves and anything else to protect you from the cold. Yoona looked away.

"The real question is, what are you doing here, Sehun-ah?"

"I obviously came to investigate that snow mountain."

"Why?"

"To make it part of our land, DUH!"

"Whatever."

"So, why are you here?"

"I also came to investigate that mountain, but for different reasons than you."

"Mm-hm. This another one of your STUPID Kris Frost theories."

"You saw him yourself!"

"Yeah, but we don't even know if that guy really was Kris Frost."

"Hmph!" Yoona scoffed and just ignored Sehun. She stared at the mountain, and looked determinedly at Sehun.

"Sehun-ah!"

"Mwo?"

"I know what we're gonna do!"

"Huh? ....oh wait, you don't mean-"

"WE ARE CLIMBING THAT MOUNTAIN!"

"Why?!"

"You and I want to investigate it, and that's what we will do!"

"When I said I want to investigate it, I meant having my servants investigate it!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You were being too evil that you obviously don't wanna have a journey!"

"Aish, are we really doing this?"

"Yes, now let's wait until midnight and then pack our bags!"

"... Fine."

Sehun doesn't know what he's in for, but for sure, he wanted to investigate that mountain too.

----

Yoona sneaked around the castle, it was already midnight, and she wanted to check if Sehun was done packing for their journey.

Only a few servants were still up, so Yoona could move freely to Sehun's room.

Yoona knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Are you done packing?"

"Yes, and I was about to go to your room!"

"Ssh! We don't know if there are servants out here, so speak quietly!"

"Ok!"

Sehun opened the door, and gawked at all of Yoona's bags.

"What? Why are you staring at my bags? We might not even know how long this journey will take!"

"Ok, ok, I'm lucky I managed to fit a lot of clothes into this backpack."

"Now, we shall sneak out, and go to that mountain!"

"Yeah!"

Yoona and Sehun hurriedly sneaked unto the front door of the castle. As they were sneaking, a servant walked by them, not noticing them at all.

Finally, Yoona and Sehun managed to get out and close the door quietly. Yoona and Sehun high-fived and headed for the mountain.

•~~•

Yeya! I updated! *dances *

Next chapter will feature Jessica and Kris meeting and Yoona and Sehun journeying to the mountain. (With a cameo of L and Krystal, BECAUSE I SHIP THEM SO MUCH.)

mkay, bye!