Chapter 29: More Visitors?

Fuck, everyone around me is crying.

•~~•

"Hyung!!!!" Tao greeted warmly as Kris entered the Guardian Headquarters, after a good nap. "How was your love, hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Instead of my love, how about YOUR love, Chanyeol?" Kris asked. Chanyeol stiffened. ".. Sorry." Kris apologized. Yeol smiled weakly. "No. Really, it's okay, I'll tell you." Yeol said and sat down on the floor. Kris and Tao sat down as well, wanting to listen to Yeol's story.

"Dara noona was hospitalized." Yeol said quietly. Kris and Tao nodded, not wanting to interrupt.

"Like insult to injury, she got in a car accident despite her weak heart condition. Now, she's not attending school, and so am I. Her heart is slowly dying, and so will she." Yeol said and bit his lip. Then, he burst into tears.

"It hurts. So much. The fact that the woman I love is going to die. Right when I started to fall for her. I shouldn't have fallen in love with her, right? Even if she survives, I am still a spirit, and she is only a mere human. A spirit and a human can never go together. We will only get hurt in the end, right?" Yeol said as tears went down his cheeks fast. Kris and Tao stood up to comfort Chanyeol. "There must be something Ryeowook hyung can do about this!" Tao said. Kris shook his head. "Ani, no matter what hyung does, it's not going to change Sandara Park's fate. He already had her fate set clear." Kris said. Tao sighed. There was no way they could cheer Chanyeol up.

"Hey... How about we go visit Jessica?" Kris asked. Chanyeol looked up to Kris. "Why?" He asked.

"Because she can heal your heart with ice cream!" Kris said and smiled while showing his teeth.

----

While Chanyeol and Tao rode one of Kyungsoo's sleds, (which was stolen. By Baek) Kris flew on their side as they went to Jessica's castle.

"Sshh..." Kris hushed them as he quietly opened the icy door. "Why do we have to be quiet, hyung?" Tao whispered. "Jessica is sleeping right now." Kris told them. 'Jessica get's a lot of visitors nowadays.' Kris thought to himself.

Kris quietly opened the fridge, and gave Chanyeol and Tao various amounts of ice cream cups. "Eat as much as you like!" Kris said and smiled. Chanyeol instantly placed all of them in his mouth, while Tao just ate his normally.

Jessica woke up with an instinct. An instinct that Kris was somewhere, prepared to annoy her. She slowly stood up, and tiptoed to her door.

She peaked in the corner, and her eyes widened.

Kris was there, but there were 2 other people with him!

She squinted her eyes a little to see who it was, and decided to slowly step forward to make their faces clear, but suddenly, Jessica slipped on her stairs.

"AHHH!" She screamed. Startled, Kris, Yeol and Tao looked to the source of the sound. But in normal form, Jessica.

Jessica gulped. "Um... Hi." She said quietly.

----

"Oh, so that's why you came here?" Jessica asked.

"Feel free to eat ice cream, just, next time ask for my permission, okay?"

"Ne." Chanyeol and Tao said. Kris looked away awkwardly. He totally was in trouble.

"Kris hyung's girlfriend, how did you meet hyung?" Tao asked Jessica. Jessica stared at Tao awkwardly. "I'm not Kris' girlfriend unfortunately.." She mumbled. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Tao said and laughed.

"I just thought you two would be great together!"

"Why does everyone think that?" Both Kris and Jessica whined.

Strangely though, they enjoyed being paired up with each other.

•~~•

Stop hating on Tao, please. Guys. :(