Chapter 9: Disrupted, again

Dan Dan Dan, dalandan! Dan Dan Dan sarap ng real! Lasap na lasap, real na real na real na real. Dan dan Dan dalandan!

Only Filipinos will understand that ^^

•~~•

Jessica's eyes widened as Kris' jaw dropped, but Jessica was more surprised.

There is a boy in her castle... The exact same boy as the one in the picture BoA gave her. Why was he here? Atleast now she knows why BoA gave her that pic, IT WAS A TRAP!

Kris tried running away and flying out of the balcony, but then Jessica chained him to the wall.

"What the-- ?! Let me go, woman!"

"Who are you and what are you doing in my castle?"

"Uh...."

"I SAID, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CASTLE?!"

"C-calm down! Uh.... I'll explain!"

"You have 5 minutes to explain, and if you don't, I'm freezing you."

"Wha-"

"START."

"Well.... Uh... IwascuriousofwhatwasinyourcastlesoiexploreditjustforfunIhadnointentionofhurtingyouthat'sall!" Kris explained quickly and catched his breath. Jessica crossed her arms. "You still didn't say who you are." She said. Kris panicked. "My name is, uh... Kris Frost! Guardian of snow!" He said. Jessica nodded, and unchained him from the wall. Kris was relieved he was free from that wall, it was hurting his back!

"My name is Jessica, and I see you have the same power as me."

"What?"

"I can control the ice and snow." Jessica said and held up a snowflake to show. Kris gawked, and then he smiled.

"Then that means we have the same power!" Kris said and nearly kissed Jessica. Jessica pushed him back.

But then Kris remembered, on why he came to this castle.

"Did you.... Cause that snow in Shidae kingdom today?"

"Yes, I did it because I was bored."

Kris furrowed his eyebrows. "You can't just do that! You'll confuse everyone! Don't you know it's the middle of summer?!" He exclaimed. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Who cares?" She said. Kris gritted his teeth, but then calmed down.

"So, are you stopping that winter anytime soon?"

"Hm? Aniyo."

"WHAT?!"

"... You see..."

"Why won't you stop it?"

"I can't really.... Stop winters."

"... Wae?"

"Go away."

"Wae?"

"I SAID, GO AWAY, NOT EVERYONE CAN JUST KNOW ABOUT ME!" Jessica shouted. Kris backed away. It seems that he has reached Jessica's limit, so he decided to back off. He quickly flied away, back to the Guardian's Headquarters.

----

"Kris hyung, where have you been?" Kai asked as Kris came back. Kris just laughed awkwardly. "I've been to somewhere terrible." Kris stated. Kai just shrugged. He had work to do anyway.

Kris laid down on a tree branch, and stared at the stars. There was a huge mystery to Jessica, and he was really curious about her. 'Aish, she caused that winter! Why can't she stop it?!' Kris thought as he ruffled his hair. He looked up at the moon, or Ryeowook for that matter.

"What is up with that woman?" He asked Ryeowook. Suddenly, a golden book fell down in Kris' lap. Kris stared at the book, confused at Ryeowook's action.

"Oh, so you want me to study about ice powers and all?" Kris asked. No answer. He sighed and decided to read one of the bookmarked pages of the golden book.

"Nook and Cranny", was the name of the book. Kris flipped the pages to the bookmarked page 10.

"And so, the ice queen started to get the hang of her powers, but there was one small problem, she couldn't undo winters. According to B, the only way for her to undo winter was to fulfill the rest of her fate, which she did not understand."

Kris looked at the bottom of the page, there lied a picture, or a drawing, of a woman looking at a bunch of snow. Kris nodded. He didn't know if the book was talking about Jessica, he had no idea who "B" was either, but for sure, Ryeowook just told him a bedtime story. Kris sighed, and threw the book off somewhere.

'I guess it's time to call it a night... Even if guardians aren't supposed to sleep anyway.' Kris thought as he flew back to Guardian Headquarters once again.

•~~•

Oh! I'm so curious~ yeah! Korean Korean Korean!

Yes I was singing Sherlock by SHINee.

Why the f not?