Chapter 13: Fun

Kris creeped around as he peeked on Jessica's- well, not Jessica's curtains! Kris put these curtains on Jessica's balcony himself, it just complimented the castle well! Anyway, Kris peeked on Jessica's curtains, watching Jessica sleep in a totally non-creepy way.

Of course, it was totally obvious why Kris came in the morning, like, reallyyyyy early in the morning, it's like, 6 AM, he has to get up real early to be able to get some stuff out of Jessica.

Meanwhile, with Jessica though, she was having weird dreams.

Right now, she's having a weird dream, and there is no possibility that this dream can be explained.

(A/n if it's in italics and also bold, then that means it's a dream.)

Jessica found herself in a maze. The maze itself was snowing. And there were frozen people in all corners of the maze. Jessica shrieked and tried to climb out of the maze, but every attempt she did, something, probably the Star Wars force, pushed her back.

So Jessica just decided to explore. Explore the maze, just ignoring those creepy frozen people in the corners. Although, two frozen people have caught her attention. These two frozen people were a girl and a boy. They were both wearing something that makes them seem royal. They both had crowns on their heads too. It made sense because they were both sitting on thrones. Their hands were intertwined together. Underneath their thrones were chains, most likely to have broken because they broke free.