Not a update!

hey guys, it's lexie and i just, i need to do this or i'll hate myself. what im fixing to write may make your life ten thousand percent better, or it may not. but im taking the chance, because even if i only touch one heart, that's one happy person on earth that i made happy and im okay with that.

suicide, the act of killing oneself.

If you are even considering this, please take a moment to read this. You are important. You are so fucking important. You deserve to live and breath on this earth. You deserve late night parties, and true love. You deserve to be married and have kids. You deserve to get into college. You deserve to do whatever your heart desires. If you can dream it, you can do it. fuck who ever else says other wise. Fuck them and move on with your better life.

Look here you beautiful human, you're beautiful. Yeah, you're BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. Don't starve yourself because guess what your size is perfect just the way it is. God makes no mistakes, and i mean it. NO MISTAKES. If you're not happy with how you look then change. Just don't starve yourself in the process, that's not the way to go.

Go walk, eat healither, go to the gym, but just remember to smile while doing that because you're on your way to the improved you. And I'm so happy your doing something about it, you're taking charge and you're changing yourself for the better. Even though you were perfect to begin with. You're perfect. God bless, you're perfect. Fuck what anyone says, flip them off and smile with your teeth. Who cares what that girl in the hallway says to you, who cares if a guy doesn't like you back BECAUSE HE DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE YOU, YOU DESERVE BETTER YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED, JESUS YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND TAKEN CARE OF. YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.

What I'm tryng to tell you is that, if you don't like yourself, do something about it! Take a jog or eat healthier. Because how is somebody else going to love you, if you can't even love yourself? That's right, no one can..

And don't think you can't change for the better because you can. I believe you can, I believe in you. I FUCKING BELIEVE IN YOU YES IM NOT LYING I BELIEVE IN YOU SO FUCKING MUCH IT HURTS. I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO, AND WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO I BELEIVE IN YOU TO DO IT. 

Oh and you don't think you're perfect? Why is that? Take a look in the mirror, and repeat after me.. "I am beautiful, yes you in the mirror. You're perfect, god damn you're cute too. Anyone would take you out, because you're perfect. You are loved, you are important, you deserve to live this life on earth. Yeah you, the person in the mirror. God damn you're beautiful and always will be no matter what."

Repeat that to yourself a million times a day if you like, hell do it everyday until you die. SAY IT UNTIL YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT SAY IT UNTIL YOU THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL SAY IT UNTIL YOU'RE FULLY CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF SAY IT UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF PLEASE DO IT FOR ME BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW FUCKING PERFECT YOU ARE AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO 

and i mean it, gorgeuous.

And if you need to talk to me kik me, I'm always here for you. Always. That's what friends are for, right? 

kik, @lexielikesharry

And message me if you'd like, don't be scared of me. !

Again if you haven't heard this today. I love you.

I love you so much gorgeous.