Together.

Malachi has been staying here for three weeks already, and I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy his company.

I was walking down my hallway to the bedroom when I tripped and fell. "MALACHI!" I screamed, kicking his bag, from which was the cause of me falling, far away from me.

Frustrated, I began taking some of my clothes out of the closet. Malachi walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What are you doing?" He said digging in his bag for some boxer briefs. Once he found them, he began taking the towel from around him and started putting on the boxers. For any other roommates it would have been weird, but with Malachi and I, being so comfortable with each other, we just shrugged it off. I mean it wasn't the first time that we seen each others bodies. And yes, we still had the mutual attraction between each other, we admitted our feelings, but I wasn't ready to jump into another relationship, and Malachi was persistent, yet patient.

"I'm making room in the closet for your clothes, I almost broke my neck Malachi." I said giving him a once-over. "Here." I threw some hangers on the bed.

"What are we doing today?" He said throwing on some shorts.

"I'm fine, I didn't hurt myself from the fall. Thanks," I said staring at him," Anyways I'm going jogging right now, after I put on some exercise clothes."

"Oh, I'm going with you" He grabbed some running pants from his bag, and proceeded to put them on.

I took off the oversize shirt, that I slept in and pulled on some running shorts. I peeled off my bra and put on the sports bra. I changed my bellybutton ring to one of those that didn't dangle that way it would be more comfortable to run.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Vitamin Water, I grabbed a Gatorade for Malachi. I never really liked them but I bought it for him, remembering how much he liked them.

"You ready?" I stood by the door.

He took a deep breath and opened the door, I followed suit. As soon as we went outside, we saw a paparazzi round the corner. He walked toward us snapping pictures, I rolled my eyes and put on my sunshades. The paparazzi has been doing this ever since they found out that Malachi and Kynadee called it quits. Some how they found where he was 'hiding', my house. Kynadee had a few failed attempts on trying to get with Malachi, he changed his number.

We began walking towards the park.

"Malachi, how do you feel about your break-up with Kynadee." The paparazzi's voice reminded me of that sound when mosquitoes were around your ear.

Malachi stayed quiet," Ignore him," Malachi whispered to me.  I nodded.

"Is this your new girlfriend?" He buzzed.

I smiled and put my head down.

"Is she your new girlfriend?" The pap asked again.