Suspicions?

Beyonce's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror. I finally did it. I'm headlining my own tour and it's already sold out in America. I grinned and glanced back at Michael, who was smiling at me. "I'm so proud of you Beyonce," He said. I smiled and stood up. "You nervous?" I nodded. "I'm gonna be all myself on that stage now." Michael smiled. "But you're gonna light the place up." Michael held my hands in his. I looked up at my husband. "You're really proud of me?" Michael nodded. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I nodded. "Besides, I got to pick the first outfit you're wearing." I rolled my eyes. Michael chose a shiny blue jumpsuit that came with matching blue heels. I sighed and stared at the twins, who were busy playing with each other. 

I walked over to them. Prince looked at me and smiled. "Mommy," he said. I gasped and glanced at Michael. "He's been practicing Mommy for the past two hours." I glanced at my son and stared into his eyes. Michael's eyes. "Mommy loves you," I said. Prince put his hand on my face and kissed me on the lips." "Mommy!" He hugged me as hard as his little arms would permit. I laughed and hugged him back. "Prince, Mommy's got a surprise for you and Princess ok?" Prince nodded. Princess looked at me and put down her toy. "Does Mommy look pretty?" I asked. Princess clapped in response. I laughed and hugged her as well. That's when I saw Tatiana walking by the door. "Tatiana," I called. 

She paused. "Yes ma'am?" "Take the twins to their seat and watch them. Michael's coming down soon." She nodded as she took the twins in her arms. "Come on. Let's go get ready." 

Michael batted his eyelashes at me. "Don't start Michael!" I said. He laughed. "So, you're talking to Tatiana now?" I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone Michael." He hugged me. "You're so beautiful. I might cry when I see you appear on that stage." I laughed. "Don't cry baby. Just think every move I make is just for you." Michael grinned and kissed me softly on the lips. 

"Good luck Bey," he whispered. 

"UM NO NOT AGAIN!!!" 

We turned around and saw Dana and Solange standing there. "Please don't. I had to smoke a blunt to get my mind off of what I saw earlier today," Dana said. I laughed. Solange shook her head. "I mean Michael had you laid on that bed Bey! I'm talking about laid out!" Dana nodded. 

"She was laid down," Dana shouted. Solange nodded. "We not talking about just any laid now," Solange said. "What type of laid are we talking about then," I asked. 

"Michael had your behind laid on that bed like baby Jesus laying in a manger laid!!" Solange said! 

"Laid out like a fresh two piece!" Dana added. 

The two were just cracking up, but Michael and I weren't. Dana wiped away her tears. "Damn, get that stick out your ass Bey." "That ain't a stick," Solange added. I glared at my sister. "What is it then?" Dana asked. "Michael's loooong d-" 

"Ahhh!!" Michael interrupted. 

His assistant and my sister howled in laughter. "Haha Def Jam Comedy. Can you go do your jobs before you end up left here in New York?" I said. Dana shrugged. "I got pimp I used to work with." 

"DANA!!!!" Everyone hollered. "What? I wasn't working for Michael all the time you know?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and pointed to the door. "Goodbye and goodnight!" Dana strolled out. Solange tossed her braids over the shoulder and sashayed out. Michael winced. 

"We can leave them here you know that right?" He whispered. I laughed and pushed him. "Please, these characters keep me from having a bad day." I hugged Michael one last time before leaving. "Go have fun, Bey." 

Michael's POV

I watched in amazement as Beyonce entered the arena. She came in through a cherry picker. I watched as my wife performed. I couldn't help but feel a tear swell up in my eye and roll down my cheek. She's done a good job. "Yeah, she has." Beyonce smiled and looked to the side as "Irreplacable" came on. Prince and Princess stood up next to me with protective ear covering on their heads.