I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!

Michael's POV

I thought Bey and Tatiana would possibly get along if they did something womanly....like shop! I needed an idea. Dana and Solange were sitting in the jet's cabin reading Vogue magazines. "Hey girls." They both looked up. "What do you need help with?" I frowned immediately. "Gosh, I can't keep anything from you two." Dana rolled her eyes. "Sit Michael." I sat between them and put my hands in my lap. 

"What's wrong?" I asked in my soft, innocent voice. 

"Stop acting innocent!" Solange said. "We know what's up with you," she added. Dana nodded as she tossed her magazine to the side. "You're taking revenge," Dana whispered. "I am not!" I protested. "Lies lies lies," Solange announced. "I noticed that glint in your eyes, Michael. You're not slick. We know something is going on." I laughed and stood up. "You girls are overeacting about something so little and petty." I placed my hands on my hips. 

"Besides, I'm not the vengeful type of guy." When I said that, Solange's mouth popped open to protest, but she was interrupted by the flight attendant. "If you all could take your seats and buckle up. We're about to land." I smiled and sat down in another chair. I looked up when the door to the back open. Bey rubbed her eyes and yawned. I smiled. "Hey babe." 

She grunted at me in reply. Still upset. I looked around. "Where's Tatiana?" I asked. Tatiana poked her head out. "I was just changing the twins diapers." She was in the bathroom with them. I nodded and watched as she balanced both twins on her waist. "Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Jackson," Tatiana said. "Goodmorning Tatiana," I said. Bey didn't utter a word. She just put on her shades and sat in her seat. 

Tatiana handed me the twins. "Goodmorning babies," I whispered. Princess smiled and hugged me. Prince rubbed his eyes and began whining. "Looks like it was too early for you, huh?" I asked him. He looked at me and buried his face into my chest. I laughed and held them in my arms. Bey looked around. 

"Dana, what time is it?" 

"Half past revenge," Solange whispered. 

"What?" Bey asked her sister. "Half past eleven," Solange answered louder. I glared at her. She looked at me and bucked her body in her seat. "What?" She mouthed. I shook my head and looked away. I wasn't about to have Solange stick her nose in my business. I watched Bey look everywhere but at me or Tatiana. I sighed and looked out the window as we landed in New York City. 

It was pretty nice outside. Princess stood up in my lap and stared out the window. She tapped my shoulder excitedly and pointed. I nodded. "Can you say New York?" She giggled and put her hand over her eyes. I laughed and kissed my daughter. "It was worth a try." 

As soon as we landed, paparazzi were already out looking for a picture. I put on my shades and held the twins as we got off the plane and headed to the black vehicles. Beyonce decided she was going to be in a car by herself. I shrugged when I heard this. 

Solange cleared her throat. "I'll ride with you Bey." "No Solange!" Bey shouted. She huffed and walked to the nearest car and slammed the door. Everyone stared at her. I sighed as I climbed into the next car with Dana, Tatiana, and Solange. The twins were placed in between Tatiana and I. 

Solange stared at me and Tatiana with piercing brown eyes. "Would you stop?" I mouthed. She shook her head. "I'm watching you," she mouthed back. I sighed and put on my fedora. Dammit.. 

Beyonce's POV

When we got to the hotel, I made sure that I was in a room with Michael and no one else. Tatiana was down the hall and Dana and Solange were sharing a room. I stared out my window and looked down at Times Square. New York was pretty beautiful. Maybe I could shop on Fifth Avenue later to get my mind off of things. I grumbled under my breath. Michael was in the living bouncing the twins in his lap while singing a happy tune.