Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)

Michael's POV

When we arrived in Rome, I quickly found myself in every museum with the twins. I found out that Prince loved music and Princess loved art. I was glad I could educate my kids in something. Tatiana followed close behind us with the double stroller in hand. I had the twins in both of my arms. The art museum was fairly empty, so I didn't worry too much about the press. Princess hit my shoulder when she saw a painting of a girl in a field of flowers. "You wanna go over there?" I asked. Princess nodded and continued to fight out of my hold until I let her walk. She squealed in the quitet room and ran over to the painting. I followed with Prince on my hip. When we got to the room, where Princess was in I noticed a young lady sitting in the corner.

She was the tour guide, but she was busy reading a book. Her long, toned legs contained in a small black skirt. Her blouse was slightly ubuttoned to reveal her chest. The long falls of ebony hair captured me. Those pink lips shining in the lip gloss. I bit my lip and found myself engulfing every inch of this woman, and I didn't know a damn thing about her. I walked over to her and spoke a little Italian. 

"Ciao (hello)," I whispered. 

She looked up and her brown eyes widen. "Oh," she whispered in a thick Italian accent. "Mi nome e Michael (My name is Michael)," I said. "I know," the guide whispered. I smiled. "You know English?" I whispered. She nodded. "You know Italian?" She asked. I nodded. "Sì." The guide stood up and chuckled. I knew she was older than Bey. She was around my age. At least thirty or thirty-one 

"Carmela," I read on her name tag. She nodded. "Carmela Lucia," Carmela said quietly. I smiled. "Molto bella (very beautiful) Carmela," I whispered. Her name sounded so sweet on my lips. I hadn't felt this in a while. "You're more beautiful in person," Carmela said. I laughed. "Grazie (thank you,)" I said in between laughs. 

"You're kids are beauitful." I looked back and saw Prince and Princess holding hands and looking around the room. "Yes they are." Carmela sighed. Her cheeks flushed with pink. "Michael Jackson, you're talking to me! This is....splendido!" Carmela sighed as she twisted a lock of her hair. "You're very beautiful too Carmela." She looked up at me and grinned. "Thank you that means a lot coming from a man like you." 

I nodded. "Do you mind accompaning me around the museum?" I whispered. Carmela smiled. "I'd love too." "Let's go." 

Carmela and I walked around the museum with the twins. Princess found a certain fondness in Carmela. Maybe I should hire her. Have her as an assistant maybe. Or replace Tatiana. I thought about all these things in my head, because I wanted to see her more often. Her sweet Italian voice. I got a phone call when we reached the "Amore Shakespeare" section. "Hold on, Carmela." 

"Hello?" "Michael, where are you? Haven't seen you since we checked into the hotel." Dammit, Beyonce! "I'm at the art museum with the kids and Tatiana. We're getting a cultural lesson ma'am. Go rehearse," I whispered playfully. Bey laughed. "Fine, I love you." I bit my lip and glanced at Carmela, who was playing with the kids. "I love you too Bey. Ciao." I hung up and turned around. 

"Shall we continue?" 

Carmela smiled and nodded. "We shall. This is my favorite section. "Amore Shakespeare" based off of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet. I love this part of the tour." 

"You know Romeo & Juliet was based in Verona, Italy. Everyday on Valentine's day, you can write a letter to Juliet asking for love," Carmela whispered, "I've gone for four years straight. And Juliet hasn't answered. I guess it takes a while to find someone for me." Carmela chuckled. 

"You never know. Maybe Juliet has had someone just for you, but she was wondering were you ready?" Carmela laughed. "You're very inspirational Michael." I grinned. "Why thank you. I guess Italy brings the best out of me." "It brings the best out of everyone," Carmela whispered.