Smash Into You

Beyonce's POV

I left Dr. Reese with a smile on my face. The twins were healthy as ever; I even had a tape of their heartbeats. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. When I pulled up to the house, Michael was out in the pool. I saw him splashing around. I walked around the back and to the pool. I grabbed the foam football and threw it at MIchael's head.

He curse loudly. "Damn!" He shot up in anger. I laughed. "Hello Prince Charming," I greeted as I kicked off my flats and placed my feet at the edge of the pool. Michael swam over. "How was the visit?" "Wonderful," I whispered, "the kids are great." Michael smiled and hugged my legs; getting cold water on them. "You're so wonderful, Mommy." I smiled and smooth his hair. I loved to play in in; that was one of my weaknesses when it came to Michael. He rested his head on my lap and bobbed in the water. "You're going to fall asleep," I whispered cautiously. Michael shrugged. He grabbed his towel and stepped out. I noticed how fit Michael really was.

He had a flat stomach with a growing pack. Michael wringed his hair out and wrapped a towel around his waist. I wrapped my arm around his waist and walked him up to the bedroom. Michael began to run the bath water as I began to check my weight. I frowned as I stared at the scale. "Meh," I muttered. Michael hummed softly as he went into the bathroom. I watched through the mirror as he poured something into the tub before testing the water with his hand. His towel was slowly slipping from his waist, revealing more and more skin. I chewed my bottom lip in interest. Michael paused and spun around to face me. I quickly looked down at the scale, pretending to be interested in my weight.

I heard Michael walk toward me. I felt his cool breath on his neck. Michael was still wet from the pool. "You were looking at something ma'am?" I blushed under his stare and twisted my ring around. I shook my head. Michael chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Liar," he purred in my shoulder. I gasped in shock. "I'm serious," I lied. Michael nodded; knowing I was lying. Michael shook his head. "Don't be scared of this!" he teased as he stepped back and posed. 

"Boo please! If I wasn't a balloon right now. I'd be on top having you crying for your momma!" I retorted. Michael's playful mood dropped at my comment. "Do I really have to bring up all those times I've been working hard! Girl, I tell you the truth," Michael replied. I stuck my tongue out at him. Michael did it back.

"You want to try me?" He challenged. I threw my hands up. "I've tried you before boy. You ain't with this life!" I said. Michael laughed. "Beyonce, you lucky I'm too tired to be bothered with you right now. Oooh...I-" Michael cut himself off and pursed his lips shut. His eyebrow suddenly arched. I laughed suddenly and covered my mouth. Michael crossed his arms. "You like Dwayne Johnson," I squeaked in between my laughs. "Who?" I gaped.

"The Rock! You know the wrestler with the really nice body, and big arms, and that smile, and those mo-"

"Hey!" Michael barked. I jumped. He glared at me over his nose. "I'm just joking baby! The Rock ain't 'bout this life though." I hugged Michael. He sucked his teeth and walked off. I gaped. "I love you though!" I called back. Michael threw up the finger before slamming the bathroom door shut behind him. I rolled my eyes. Drama king..

Michael's POV

I sipped my glass of red wine.I needed something to calm my nerves; I guess my hour swim didn't help at all. The BET Awards were in a few days and Beyonce was nominated for a quite a few awards, but so was Jay-Z. I needed security on point that day, no exceptions. The hot water stung away all my worries as I slipped deeper into the tub.

I groaned and let out a long sigh. "Michael?" There was a soft tap on the door. I grunted in reply as I let the water cover up my mouth and hide me behind the unnessecary bubbles Bey added. It was Dana. "Wow, really a bubble bath for a 32 year old man?" I rolled my eyes. "You should live in my shoes for a day. You'd be in here all day," I replied. Dana nodded. "I'm half way there," she replied. "So, we got all the plans for the BET Awards Sunday night." I nodded as she sat on the bench in front of the tub and began going over my schedule. "You sure about going to the awards?" Dana asked cautiously. I nodded as the hot water stung my body and slid over me.