I'm A Grown Woman

Beyonce's POV

I stared in the mirror and stared at my butt. "That thing is growing! I can't afford anymore of this!" I really didn't want my fat butt to get any fatter. I really had to tone myself down. Michael walked in the bedroom. "Admiring your ass I see." "I'm not admiring it. I'm getting mad!" I chewed my lip in frustration. "Why girl?" "My butt takes up a good sixty-five percent of my body!" Michael laughed. "I like that too," he replied. I rolled my eyes. "Michael Jackson, I'm about to go on tour. I can't sit here and carry around this big butt."

Michael crossed his arms. "You've done it for years. Why stop now?" I couldn't even... I threw my hand up in the air and walked across the hall to the nursery. Princess was up playing with her toys, but Prince was asleep. I sighed and looked over at Michael, who was leaning on the door. "So, when will I get my next baby?" Michael asked. I groaned and crossed my arms. "Who is popping this one out sir?" Michael squinted his eyes at me. "You know what...I see how you're acting," Michael said. "How? I want to know this?" "Beyonce..." "Michael.." "Beyonce!" "Michael!" "Giselle!" "Joseph!" We were staring at each other in the eye.

"Mr. Jackson?"

We turned around and looked at Julie. "Yes Julie?" "Um..there's somebody here to see you about...Lolaaa." Michael looked away and then his eyes widened. "Yes Julie. Thank you. I'll be down right now." Michael walked out. "Lola?" I asked. "I'm hiring somebody for the tour." I nodded.

"Wait, you plan on performing or something?"

Michael paused and said over his shoulder, "I won't say."

Michael's POV

I held the box in my hand as we pulled up to the Los Angeles Women's Correctional Facility. I sighed and glanced at Dana. "You're dumb as hell for doing this." I straightened up my red jacket and put on my shades. "I still can't believe you're doing this." I sighed. "Dana, don't say anything to Solange or Bey. If you do, you're going to be looking for a new job pretty damn soon."

Dana's eyes widened. "All right Mr. Jackson sir." We stepped out the car and headed through the back door. There was heavy security for today. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this right now. I went through the standard security procedures and entered into the Correctional Facility. The guards escorted me to a small private room. I sat awkwardly in the chair and watched the prison guards with night sticks guard me on either side.

That's when I saw her walk in. I smiled. Lisa frowned at me as she walked to her seat across from me. The dirty blue jail suit made her figure look bad. Her usual smooth hair was tossed all over the place. "What are you doing here?" She spat. I smiled. "Happy birthday," I whispered. "I'm here because of you, Michael." I sighed. "I'm sorry about that. You should've made better choices." I held the little blue box in my hand tightly. "I got you something though."

"What the hell could you have possibly gotten me?"

"Remember how you broke the bracelet I gave you for your birthday two years ago?" Lisa smirked. "I was mad at you." I nodded. "I found it and repaired it." I put the box on the table and slid it to her. Lisa caught it. "Why are doing this? Why do you keep coming back to me?" "I'm trying to help you out. I really don't like to admit this, but you have a piece of my heart that I can't get back. Lisa Marie, I still care about you, but as a friend now.  Even when you made me have back surgery and almost made me lose my wife." Lisa sat back.

"I heard about that...how's Bey coping with the bad Michael?" I crossed my arms. "There is no bad Michael. I just had a bad moment." "You knocked the shit out of her!" Lisa hissed. "Don't you dare say that Lisa Marie Presley!" "Does she know you'e hit other women before? Me? And even how you swung at poor Dana. Shame you're just like your daddy. Mad as hell." "Let me tell you something, Lisa! You gave me nothing but grief. I don't know why in then you would even think I would waste my energy on a washed up little girl like yourself. I gave you everything you asked for!" I shot up. The guards came closer towards us. I took a deep, staggered breath and closed my eyes.