Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!

Beyonce's POV

I know Michael did not just do that!! I put my hand to my mouth in anger. Tatiana was gonna start working as soon as I started the tour. When Michael walked in, I stared at him. "I can't stand you." Michael shrugged. "She deserved a better job," he said in a nonchalant tone. "But not here Michael!"

"You know your son said is first word. And your daughter took her first step."

"Dammit I don't-what?" I said. Michael nodded as he stripped down in front of me. He took off his hat and threw his shirt down. "Yep, Prince said his first word." "What did he say?" I asked slowly. "Daddy," Michael replied. I sighed. "Whoa...they really are growing up." "Yeah, there are....but their mother hasn't." I glared at Michael. "You know I don't like her, I never did and I never will!" I shouted. Michael sighed and crossed his arms. "Must we discuss this now? I have a meeting to attend," Michael said in an annoyed tone. I gritted my teeth in absolute anger. I stormed out our bedroom and stomped down the stairs. All of the staff including Dana and Tatiana stared at me in fear. 

"What the hell are you all looking at?! Get back to work!!!" 

I turned on my heels and marched out the door. I just could not believe this!! Michael is going to get these hands if he don't watch out. I froze in mid-stride and glared back at the house. "Dammit Michael!" I hissed. I couldn't begin to explain my anger. 

"Bey!! Beyonce wait up!" 

I turned around and saw Solange walking towards me. I slammed my hands on my hips. "What?!" Solange frowned. "Don't what me!" Solange sighed and snickered. "You should've seen Tatiana's face. Oh my God, I thought she saw a ghost!" "She about to see these five knuckles and so is Michael!" "Oh Bey stop whining so much. I mean you do need the help." 

"Well then how come you don't help me?" I asked sharply. 

Solange scoffed. "Number one: I don't get paid. I would like to but I don't. Number two: I have things of my own to do thank you very much!" Solange rolled her eyes. "You need to do your work and take care of your kids, but between you going on tour and Michael working day and night, y'all need some help and Dana is not a choice! She's an assistant not a nanny!" I sighed.

"You need to chill. Go smoke a blunt or ride Michael, but do whatever you have to do to calm the hell down!" Solange hollered. 

I squinted my eyes at her. "You're an ass," I whispered. "And you have a lot of it," Solange whispered  back. I laughed. "You're nastyyyy!!" Solange sighed. "I know I know. I get from my sister who insists on getting mad whenever her man is trying to help her out. Am I not right?" I sighed. "Yeah...you're right." Solange smiled. "Good! Now go apologize." 

"NO!!!" 

"Well that was worth a try." 

I wrapped my arm around Solange and walked down the pasture with her. "So you're not going to apologize?" "Not until Michael does first," I informed her. "Oh dear," Solange groaned, "this is going to be a long night." 

Michael's POV

"You'll need to report here at nine in the morning," I told Tatiana, "make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be prepared to get thrown up on and pissed on." Tatiana nodded as she jotted down some notes. "And whatever you do," I whispered, "don't say a word to Beyonce. She already hates you, don't make her give a reason to murder you." Tatiana nodded. 

"I'll try," she said. I smiled. "You'll be fine. I'll contain the beast if she tries to do something." 

Tatiana sighed. "Thanks for the job Michael." "You're welcome. And do you need Jimmy to pick you up?" Tatiana shrugged. "It'd be nice since this is a long drive." "Or maybe you could be a live-in nanny? Which ever you prefer." "I'd rather sleep in the safety of my own home for now," Tatiana said. I laughed. "All right, I'll see you next week. And remember you gotta pack for a year long tour."