Princess of Neverland

Beyonce's POV

There was a sweet aroma in the air. I inhaled it again, only to become more addicted to it. I groaned and buried my face in the covers. "Beyonce?" I grunted. A soft pair of lips touched my hand. "Sugar?" I grunted again in a questionable tone. I yawned and sat up. "Oh. My. God! I've never slept that good," I whispered. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the man in front of me. Michael was leaning over me. I blinked and remembered last  night. The breakfast, his family, the pasture....the press. I frowned. 

"Good morning, Michael," I whispered. Michael smiled and kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling?" Michael asked me as he gently rubbed my cheek. I grinned and looked down. "Better. I had fun yesterday," I whispered. Michael nodded as he sat down next to me. I didn't noticed that Michael looked so relaxed this morning. When we were touring, he was usually so well groomed in the early morning, but now he was so calm. He usual neat and combed hair was a nappy nest, his makeup was gone, and his signature red shirt and black pants, were traded in for a white t shirt and a pair of long gray sweats. 

I sighed and yawned. I slept in the guest bedroom tonight, which was on the other side of house away from Michael. That was one part I didn't enjoy though. 

"Out of all the names I've been called by my boyfriends; none of them have ever called me Sugar," I announced. Michael seemed shocked. "What have they called you?" He asked. I groaned in annoyance. "Boo...babe..baby. Such egotistical and cheesy and crappy names. My daddy used to call me Princess," I confessed. Michael laughed cheerily. "Princess? It fits you. Princess Bey." I blushed and put my head in my hands. "Can I call you Princess? Or better yet Sugar Princess?" Michael asked softly. I bit my lip. Princess was only used between my father and I, but Michael had that chunk of my heart that wasn't going to be snatched from me ever again. I felt myself warm up and swoon. Sugar Princess though? I smiled and nodded. 

"Yes...you may, now may I call you something?" Michael sighed and nodded. He rolled his eyes in amusement. I bit my lip in thought. "If I'm your princess then are you my prince charming?" I asked. Michael turned the brightest red I had ever seen. I smiled. "Prince Charming," I whispered. He laughed and hugged me. "Princess," he whispered back. We didn't part from each other. Michael's long arms wrapped and me and his hands gently swept the back of my neck. 

I stared into those soulful brown eyes. They seemed to make me weak and dumb whenever Michael stared back. I turned away and smiled. Gosh, why am I so dumb around him? I nestled my head and just enjoyed the silence between us. It wasn't awkward at all...but it seemed so peaceful and soothing. 

"Michael!!!!!!" 

He frowned immediately. "Who was that?" "Probably Dana and Janet. Gosh..they never quit." Michael reluctantly let go of me and headed out. "Bey." I looked up. "Get dress. We're going somewhere special today, Princess." I grinned and nodded. Michael dashed down the steps. I heard him and Dana fussing at each other. I laughed and began getting ready. I turned on the shower and began undressing. I quickly made the terifying run from my bedroom to my bathrooom. I jumped in the shower and began getting ready for the day's events. 

Michael's POV

Dana and I fussed about my plans for today. "Michael, you have to get ready for the interview with Oprah!" I groaned. "It's in five months Dana chill out!" I snapped back. She crossed her arms. "Fine! Oprah wanted to come in today and start doing the promos with you, but since you're being such an ass...I guess I'll have to cancel!" I shrugged. "And I'm hurt?" I said. Dana shook her head. "Stubborn ass man!" I rolled my eyes as I walked up the steps. "Where are you going?" Dana hollered behind me. 

"To my room in my house!" 

I heard Dana curse and stomp off. I smiled. Mission accomplished. I paused as I heard singing coming from the bathroom. "Baby! Seems like everywhere I go I see you....." It was Beyonce. I pressed my ear against the door and listened. I turned and peeked between the crack of the door. I watched her silhoutte danced in the shower. I felt myself sweat and blush. I rubbed my palms on my pants leg. Beyonce suddenly imitated my voice. I stopped and squinted. "Funny," I mouthed. Beyonce laughed to herself and turned the water off.