Here We Are

Michael's POV

I yawned loudly and sat up. I rolled out of bed slowly and stretched. There was a loud snore coming from the bed. I jumped and turned around. Beyonce was sprawled out onto my side of the bed. I smiled and remembered last night. How we locked pinkies under the sheets, and occasionally she would scoot closer to me and rub my leg, but I knew it was in her sleep. Beyonce suddenly began muttering something. "Stop...no...Jay quit!" She kicked and squirmed. I rushed over to her. "Bey! Bey!" I shook her until her eyes fluttered open.

She was covered in sweat. "Wha? Wha?" I shook my head. "God, you're burning up. You all right?" She nodded slowly and laid back down. "Bad dream," Bey said. I sighed and got her something to drink. "Here." She took it gratefully and guzzled down the water. She groaned and held her head. "Do you think you put makeup over that?" I asked. Bey shrugged as she touched the bruise. "I hope so..." was all she managed.

I suddenly hugged her. Bey yelped in surprise. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm not going to let anyone else hurt you...ever again. No man should treat a woman such a way." Bey nodded as she hugged me tighter. I pulled back and sighed. "Ready for the show?" I asked. She shrugged. I rolled my eyes as I got up. "Thank you." I turned around. Bey was sitting cross legged on the bed. "For what?" Bey stared at me. "Being there for me. Holding me...hugging me....singing to me. Everything." I smiled and shrugged. "It's what I'm here for."

Here to love you when you need me to...

Beyonce got up and walked over to me. She was shorter without her heels, but she was still in the tall category. "Michael...I know this is kind of weird to ask, but...would you want..." She stumbled over her words and began blushing outrageously. "What?" I tilted her head up, so she had no choice but to stare at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. She sighed and began mumbling pointlessly.

"Be my boyfriend!" She blurted out suddenly.

I dropped my hand from her face and stared at her. "Dammit...I said too much." I grinned slowly. She paused and stared at me. "I feel like an ass," Bey muttered. I shook my head and held her waist. "No..it's cute when you stumble like that." Beyonce sighed and shrugged. "And yes...I will be yours." She looked up and stared at me. "Wha?" 'In the midst of your rambling you blurted out and I quote 'Be my boyfriend!' And I will. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Bey stared at me with wide eyes. I laughed at her expression.

She nodded quickly.

I laughed and hugged her. Bey snuggled her head into my chest. I smiled widely and looked up. "Thanks," I mouthed. Bey sighed. "So...we're dating now." I nodded. "Even though we're more than ten years apart," I said. Bey grumbled. "You're old," she whispered. I glared at her. "Says the one who asked me to be her boyfriend," I replied. She thought about for a second and nodded. "So...how are you feeling now?" I asked. Beyonce shrugged like a teenager.

"Better, worse....better."

I nodded as I wrapped my arms around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "We might want to get packing. We're flying out to London tonight right after the concert." Bey gaped as I walked to the living room. I dialed Dana's number and asked her to bring my bags to Bey's room. "Michael...did you...mhmm?" "No! Never, but I am dating the most beautiful woman in the world." Dana gasped. "OHHHH!!!!! Michael!!! That's so sweet!!"

I rolled my eyes and closed the phone. I turned around and watched as Bey began packing up her stuff. She tied her hair back and began getting dressed for the final rehearsal before the show. "So...Michael," Beyonce dragged out. "So...Beyonce," I mocked. She turned her nose up at me. "Am I your first?" She asked. "First girlfriend?" I whispered. She nodded slowly. "Um..no..there was Tatum O'Neal and...yeah that's it. You're my second, but my first real love." Beyonce sat on the bed and gasped.