This Time Around

Beyonce's POV

So far, I've been on tour for over 7 months and every day I felt better at being a performer, but sometimes I just needed a little break especially after the way I've been feeling for a while. I couln't wait to get back to Neverland.

Dana, Solange, and I were downstairs in the workout room in Athens, Greece. I was so glad that I performed yesterday and I got today to rest. I ran on the treadmill for what seemed like an hour. I was so annoyed at Michael about this Carmela situation. Dana turned on the radio and suddenly hollered. "The booty anthem!" I stopped running and got off. "What are y'all talking about?!" Solange hollered and began popping her butt to the beat. "This my song," She sang. I frowned and looked at my assistant and sister. "I'm Out" by Ciara ft Nicki Minaj played on the station. "Man Greece bumping!" I watched them and laughed. 

"Rachet at it's finest." 

"You don't know how to twerk Bey?" Solange asked. I shook my head. "I haven't been watching WorldStar since I was fifteen." "That don't mean you don't watch BET!" Solange stopped twerking and walked over to me. By that time, Tatiana had snuck in and was lifting weights. "Beyonce, you have the biggest booty in this world and you don't know how to twerk? How has Michael not taught you. Even he got a booty he can work! This is a damn shame! Bey get in a squat." 

I did as Solange told me. "Not a dance squat! A ghetto squat!" Solange hit my knee which made me get lower. Dana nodded in approval. "Now put your hands on your knees and bend over." I put my hands on my knees and bent over. "There you go!" Dana squealed. "Now...the moment of truth; feel the music." I listened to the backbeat of "I'm Out". I really didn't like Nicki and Ciara, but this song had me feeling it. I sighed and started popping my lower back and butt to the beat. Dana laughed. 

"TURN UP BEY CAN TWERK!!!!!" 

I laughed and twerk some more. "Yeah she can," someone said from behind. I turned around and shot up. It was Tatiana. Solange grabbed a whistle from her bag and blew it as hard as she could. "SAVE ME!!!! POLICE SOMEBODY!!!" Dana double over in laughter. Tatiana laughed and winked at me. I tensed up and covered my body up with a towel. Tatiana walked out with a masculine feel. 

"GAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Dana and Solange screamed in unison. I laughed and hit both of them. "Y'all are mean. She's gonna end up doing something bad and y'all are the blame for it!" Dana shrugged. "Since Beyonce can twerk it's time to do it on the wall." I jumped back. "Excuse me?" Solange laughed. "Oh my dear married sister. Michael isn't going to always settle for the kitty kat by itself. You gotta present it like it's the Holy Kitty Kat!" I crossed my arms. "So, how do you twerk on the wall?" 

Dana jumped up. "I gotta do it!" "No, I'm doing it!" Solange protested. They both agreed on twerking on the wall at the same time. I had to watch this ghetto mess. I sat down and watched them both get close to the wall, bend over, place their hands on the ground, and their legs up on the wall. I laughed when they began to twerk. 

"No booties!" 

Dana got down. "Well, you have one but you just figured out how to twerk today ma'am!" I smirked. "Yeah I did." That's when my phone began to ring. I picked it up and pressed "Answer". "Yes?" "Beyonce," Michael said. I glared into the air. "What do you want Michael Jackson?" "You don't have to say it like that Beyonce Jackson." I crossed my arms. "What?" I asked in a nicer tone. "Thank you. I want you to come upstairs and get cleaned up. We're going out."

"I don't wanna go out with you," I protested. "I don't give a damn," Michael replied. I heard him humming. "What are doing?" "Get dressed now. I will go down to that room and spank you if that's the last resort." I rolled my eyes. "Where are you taking me?" "To a closet to go get raped in," Michael replied sharply," just get your narrow behind up here and stop being so difficult." "Bitch," I hissed. "Uh where is my "bad" in front of it?" Michael said. I hung up and turned around. Dana and Solange looked away. "Go spend time with your husband. Y'all got some work to do." I scoffed. "Whatever go away." I grabbed my bag and headed back upstairs. When I walked into the room, Michael was dressed in a black button down and black pants. His hair was in a ponytail. "Do you mind hurrying up please?" Michael said as he grabbed his shades. "I shall be downstairs in the car."