King Michael and Queen Bey

Beyonce's POV

I woke up in Michael's bed that following morning. Michael was turned over on his stomach drooling on the sheets. I chuckled silently and kissed his forehead. He mumbled incoherently and yawned. As I examined my boyfriend, I noticed something out of place. His upper arms. They were covered in black blotches of skin. The vitiligo was real. I sighed and rubbed his arm. Doesn't matter. I still love this man. Michael yawned again and blinked. His hair whipped across his face. He blinked his large brown eyes at me and smiled. "Beyonce," he whispered sleepily. I smiled.

"Good morning baby," I whispered.

Michael smiled and kissed my mouth. The taste of wine and the dinner from last night still lingered on his mouth. "Did you have fun?" Michael asked. I nodded and began to stroked his hair. Michael pulled me into him. The inoxicated scent of his cologne made me dizzy. Michael threw his long legs around mine and had me in a death love hold. I didn't mind. Michael began stroking my thighs before dipping under the covers. I stopped him and pulled him up. Michael laughed. "What!? You don't trust me?" I shook my head. "I don't trust myself." Michael rolled his eyes before kissing me. His luscious lips over mine. He squeezed my upper thigh before rolling me onto my back.

I gasped as he pulled up my shirt and kissed my stomach. The feelings of his touch were unbelieveable.

"Michael wait," I hissed.

"What?" he said in between kisses.

"I gotta..."

I turned over onto my side before vomitting on the carpet. Michael cursed and called out Julie. My stomach heaved up more food until I was just vomitting bile. I coughed until it stopped. Michael rushed to my side and placed a trash can in front of me. I shook my head before smelling what I just threw up.

I burped and groaned. My stomach was in knots!!! I felt a hand wrapped a blanket around me and put a towel on my forehead.

"Dear God," Michael whispered, "Julie, I'm taking Bey to her room. Get the extras to clean this up please." "Yes sir." I felt Michael pick me up and carry me to my room. I whimpered softly. MIchael sighed as he rested me on my bed. "I'm sorry," I croaked. He shushed me before placing a warm towel on my forehead.

"I'm about to call my doctor." I nodded as he pulled out his phone and dialed the number. I whimpered in pain and wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Doctor Reese, hi this is Michael Jackson. Yes ma'am, I have a issue. My girlfriend is in imense pain right now, and she just vomitted and I was wondering could you make a house call?" Michael sighed. "I understand you're expensive, but please. I want to know is this contagious and should I take Bey to a hospital."

Michael and his doctor exchanged a few more words before hanging up. Michael groaned and sat down next to me. "What's wrong babe?" I pointed to my stomach. Michael gently rubbed it bfore kissing my arm. "Don't worry, I got you." I nodded as I put my hand over my mouth and burped.

"Maybe I should call Kelly and Michelle," Michael suggested. I shook my head. "No I'm fine. Let's just keep it between us." Michael nodded as he waited for the Doctor. "Mr. Jackson?" He turned around and headed out. "Lay here, baby." I nodded and sat up. My stomach churned again, but I didn't vomit again. Michael came back with his doctor.

"Doctor Reese this is Beyonce." Doctor Reese was a short caucasian woman with blond and gray hair. She had her bag with her. Doctor Reese sat down and put her hair up. "Michael I need you to leave." Michael was reluctant. I smiled weakly. "I'm fine baby." Michael sighed and walked out. Doctor Reese smiled. "How are you feeling?" I shrugged.

"Bloated...fat...tired..gassy."

Doc nodded as she jotted down my feelings. She took my blood pressure, temperature, and pricked my finger. I hissed. "All right. Ms. Knowles." "Beyonce," I corrected. Doc nodded. "Beyonce, I have a question?" I rubbed my eyes. "Ask away."