Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?

Michael's POV

I looked at the house as Dana and Solange talked to the agent. "I want it," I announced. "You do!?" The woman asked excitedly. I nodded. "Why not? Where do I sign?" The real estate agent had the paper in her hands. "Right here Mr. Jackson. It's all yours after this." I huffed as I signed my signature and handed her back the papers. She handed me the keys. "Hope you enjoy your new home!"

I drove back to Tina's house and heard loud crying coming from the living room. I frowned as I saw Bey craddling our two year old son. "What's his dilemma?" "He fell and scraped his knee." Bey had a band-aid on his knee and rocked him. "You don't need to baby him," I sternly stated. Bey frowned. I walked up to our room and quietly changed out of my clothes. I had to have the house ready before our son arrived. I didn't want to ruin Tina's house with Bey's mess everywhere when Michael the II is born. I heard Bey walking up the stairs. She sat down in the chair and looked at me.

"What?"

"What's wrong baby?" Bey asked. I frowned. Bey sighed and shook her head. "Nevermind then." I looked to her. "I'm worried about my baby boy Beyonce. I'm worried for my son," I confessed. Bey stood up. "Don't stress over him, Michael." "But I need to. That's my son, my baby, my life in there. I would kill myself if you or any of our children got hurt in this. Because it's my responsiblity, not as a man but as a father and a husband, to keep you safe." Bey sighed. "Michael come here," she ordered. I walked over to her and knelt down in front of her. Bey looked so stressed and worn out.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach. I felt a small kick against my hand. Then I felt two more right after. "This is the reason why I keep going. Michael you don't understand how much our son is keeping us all alive. I wake up and thank God that I feel him moving, that I crave things, and that I can imagine him like you one day. You don't know how resiliant and strong you really are." My hand was still on her stomach.

She buried her head into my shoulder and embraced me. "I still love you in case you were wondering," she whispered. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. "It's crazy how much we give up for each other," I whispered. Bey nodded and held me tightly. "Do you think our baby is going to love us as much as we love him?" I nodded.

"Baby, Michael the II won't know how much we've gone through for him. He'll try to understand but it's just too much, but he knows he loves us. Our son will be fine. He'll be loved and wanted and cared for. He won't be spoiled, selfish, jealous, or ungrateful because everytime he is. I'll explain the struggle we went through to get him here. To get him here alive. Beyonce, this isn't about us anymore. It's never been. It's about those children. Without children...our children, we'd be dead somewhere. Think about Bey. Princess, Prince Michael, Michael the II...and any other child coming after him. They've gone through alot and they don't even notice it. They don't even notice the sacrifice and pain we've gone through for them."

"It's crazy don't you think?" I whispered, "that a child is the only thing keeping you from killing yourself." Bey sighed. "I want this nightmare to be over," she pleaded. "I know you do. I do too, but we've got to come out stronger than we came into this situation," I said. 

Bey took a deep breath and held my hand tightly. "This baby owes us a lot," she hissed. I chuckled and shook my head. "When I see his eyes open, his smile, and his laughter. I'll be okay. His presence and good health is all I need." Bey nodded and jumped in my arms. "What's wrong?" "He's moving a lot lately." I put my hand against her belly and smiled sadly. "He's going to be a performer," I whispered, "I can feel it." Bey pressed her hand against mine. "Aren't we all?" 

Beyonce's POV

I sat the twins down and began to pull out their schoolwork. "No mommy!" Princess complained. "Nope, you all haven't worked in a few days. I need you all to catch up." Princess huffed and began to pout. "I know you not about to pout," I warned her. I hadn't spanked them and this really wouldn't be the best time to start. I sat them down at the dinner table and pulled out their workbooks. Lately, Michael and I had them working on their writing. I found out that Princess was right handed and Prince Michael was left handed. Something interesting.