It Could Be Anyone.....

Michael's POV

I couldn't even think about this baby with all the mess going on. Today was our time to go in for an ultrasound and find the gender of Applehead. Doctor Reese had called us to fuss, because she didn't want a thousand security guards at her place of work, but I wouldn't let down. Bey clutched my hand tightly as we pulled up into the doctor's office in Beverly Hills. I glanced at Bey, who was staring out the window. 

"Let's go Beyonce," I whispered. 

Bey sighed as I helped her out the car and walked to the building. I held her the door open for her. That's when we bumped into Doc. "You've got some nerve to be having all these strange men around my place of work. My place of work Michael Jackson!" I glared at Doc. "Please Doc, just go with the flow." Doc muttered something and took us to her ultrasound room in the back. Bey sat down on the table. "How's the baby?" Doc asked. 

"He's fine. Just....quiet," Bey whispered back. She looked down at her hands. "Well, let's find out what's in your stomach," Doc quietly announced. We all sat in silence as the screen began to load a picture of the baby. Bey squinted. "He has your big head Michael." I rolled my eyes and leaned over to get a closer look. 

"Lady and gentlman, you're having a healthy boy." 

Bey bit her lip and glanced at me. "Surprise," I whispered. Bey laughed. "Well, take care of yourselves and I will see you all next month, without the security guards." I sighed and helped Bey up. She held my hand as we walked back to the car. "Bey, I have to go with the detectives for right now. Will you be all right by yourself?" Bey nodded. That's when the head of security took her hand. "Let's go Mrs. Jackson." 

Bey reluctantly looked at me. "I'll be fine." Bey pulled away from the guard and hugged me. "Be careful baby." "I will." I kissed the top of her forehead. "Don't worry about me," I added. Bey sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "Why are you crying?" I asked. I held her face in my hands. "Because, everytime you say don't worry about me, I can't help but worry. Because sometimes, I think you might not come back again." I shook my head. "I will always come back to you because I love you, and I would never leave you alone ever again." Bey sighed. "Ok," she whispered after she wiped her eyes. I kissed her on the lips. 

Before I pulled back, I felt a salty tear fall onto my lips. "I'm scared too," I admitted. I let go of her. "Be a good girl," I whispered. Bey nodded and she walked away to the other car. I watched her climb in. "Mr. Jackson, Detective Kingston is calling; asking where are you?" "Tell her I'm ten minutes away." 

When we pulled up to the Womens Correctional Facility, there seemed to be a quite of bit of people. When they escorted me in and patted me down, Lisa and the detectives were waiting on me. "That was more than ten minutes Mr. Jackson," Kingston scorned. I shrugged. "So who are we seeing?" I asked Lisa. 

She sighed. "Reese....Brownlee. Got arrested for drug,lethal weapon possession, sexual assault, and third degree murder." I sighed. They really did put Lisa with the crazies. "Well let's go pay a visit to Ms. Brownlee," Detective Lauren said. We walked down the long corridor and went into the visitors center. Nobody was there at the time. We had to sit at the table where a long line of windows stood before us, and we had to talk through the phone. 

Lisa sat down in the chair and waited until the door on the other side opened. That's when we saw Reese. She wasn't much older than eighteen, but she was already tattooed from head to toe. With some on her face and neck. She sat down in front of Lisa and picked up the phone. Lisa did the same. 

"What do you want?" She barked. 

Lisa smiled. "Hey girl! I just wanted to see how the pen was treating you?" Reese snarled at Lisa, who seemed so calm about this. "I want to meet my friends: Michael Jackson, Detective Kingston, and Detective Lauren."