Destiny's Who?

Beyonce's POV

I was so nervous about "Remember the Deja Vu" I didn't know what to think about it. Michael was excited and wanted to put it out now, but I convinced him to wait a bit. "Shouldn't we wait till we stop all the touring and stuff?" Michael shrugged as he forked down a bowl of Chinese noodles. "Doesn't matter to me. I just want people to hear it. It's awesome, Bey! Why are you so nervous about it?" I shrugged. I didn't want to tell him that I was worried about Kelly and Michelle's reaction.

"What's wrong, Princess?"

Michael stood up and stared me in the eyes. I sighed. "Michael, I don't know. I wrote it for Kelly, Michelle, and I. I didn't think it'd be you and me," I said slowly in a distressed tone. Michael sighed and grabbed my shoulders. "It's fine! Why are you worrying about this? Let music take it's course." I huffed in defeat and sat down. "But-" I stopped myself from protesting, because Michael glared at me over his nose. "Drop it," he whispered menacingly. I nodded like a little girl. "Just think about it. You're doing Destiny's Child a favor, dear." Michael hugged me and softly kissed my hair. "You blew everyone away, including me," Michael confessed. I smiled. "I know you're not trying to get some," I replied. Michael scoffed. "Never! Besides, I don't try anything. I take what I want." I stared at Michael and rolled my eyes.

"You don't take anything. I give," I retorted. Michael laughed as we walked outside the house. I never really had a chance to explore Neverland. I heard the classical music booming from the speakers disguised as rocks, and the Dinsey inspired theme. I watched as a train chugged in front of us happily, even though no kids were in it. I smiled and walked on.

"How many acres do you have?" I whispered. "Over two thousand five hundred," Michael replied in a short breath. I gasped. "You can build a mall in here!" I suggested. Michael laughed and shook his head. "I try to help the terminally ill children. Every weekend  a group comes and stays out in the cabins." I was awe struck. This man not only loved music, he loved people, unconditionally. He wanted everyone to be happy. Michael bent his back to make kids happy.

"You're the only celebrity I know that opens up their house to children to play with them," I announced quietly. Michael nodded as he climbed into a golf cart. "Come on," he called. I grinned and climbed into the seat next to him. "Where are we going?" Michael smiled a smile so bright, that the sun looked like a little night light compared to him. "To my corner of the world." He started the engine and drove down the path.

I sat back and let the breeze run through me. The blazing sun roasting me, but I let it go ahead. I was focused on the beauty around me. The rolling green pastures, the fresh red and white flowers planted around the paths. The animals roaming around. Michael stopped and got out and walked over to a baby Bengal tiger. "Michael," I hissed. He put a finger to his lips. "Don't scare him. Come here Zeus." The baby padded over to Michael's outreached hand and licked his palm.

Michael chuckled softly. I walked over and stood over them. "Want to hold him? He's very kind." I knelt down and let Michael place the baby tiger in my arms. "He has a sister named Rhea. She's a fiesty little one," Michael whispered. I watched as Zeus, who was a small little thing, lick my arm and nestle his head in my elbow. He purred and began yawning. "Uh oh," I whispered. I couldn't help but smile though. "Can I keep holding him?" I whispered. Michael nodded as he grabbed a bottle of milk from a caretaker. "Yeah, Zeus is old enough to be away for a while."

I stroked the baby Bengal tiger as he rested on my lap. Michael smiled as he drove up to one of the cabins. I gasped. "Oh Michael this place is gorgeous!" I exclaimed. I craddled Zeus as I got out and looked at the cabin. It was two story with a balcony looking over the property. "I come here when I need to get away. It's at the very end of the property," Michael informed me. I smiled and walked up the steps. "May we go in?" He nodded. "Zeus can hang in the patio. We have animal things here too." I gasped. Michael had everything! I was still getting used to it all.