Lesbi-honest

Beyonce's POV

The show in Paris was a hit! I smiled as I walked down the hall. Tatiana was standing outside her door about to go into her room. She smiled. "Great job Bey." "Thank you. That's the only job I can do great." Tatiana nodded and looked at me until she went into her room. I walked into my room and stared at Michael who was busy watching TV, something he really didn't do. 

"What you watching?" "You." I frowned and sat down to see what he was talking about. I was on Entertainment Tonight. Nancy O'Dell greeted the viewers. 

"Hello everyone I'm Nancy O'Dell and today we have something very special to show you. Beyonce with her twins, Prince Michael and Princess Teairra Mari." Michael and I watched as they showed the video of me bringing the twins out on stage. I smiled. "Don't  they look cute?" Michael shushed me. "They're not done." I frowned and sat there.

"But are the twins getting another sibling soon? As you see, Beyonce has another baby bump developing. And the twins aren't even one yet! Do you think the newly crowned Queen of Pop is going a little too fast? But in other news, the world's most powerful couple, Bey and Michael, were spotted today in France at the Louvre Museum. As you can see, the couple was seen kissing outside the museum and enjoying themselves like a happy couple. What do you think Rosci?" Rosci Diaz, Nancy's co-host, who came from BET smiled. 

"I think they're a beautiful couple, but Bey and Mike have done a good job at keeping their twins hidden and their sibling? We'll just have to wait and see to confirm the Queen of Pop is indeed expecting again. While on tour!" 

Michael cut the TV off and stared at me. "Are you pregnant?" "NO!!" I shot up. "I would've told you if I was pregnant thank you very much!" I turned on my heels and began to take off my costume and change into my travel clothes. We were heading to London next and Michael and I was meeting with Princess Diana when we went to Buckingham Palace.

Michael stared at me. I turned around and crossed my arms. "You think I'm lying to you?" Michael sighed. "No, I don't.." "Good." I finished packing my things and put on a Hollister sweatshirt from my old closet and a pair of jeans and some Steve Madden leather booties. Michael sighed and helped me pack up all my stuff. 

We didn't utter a word to each other for a long time. I finally glanced at him and grabbed his hand. "I didn't mean to yell at you." "It's fine," Michael whispered. He slipped his hand out of mine and finished packing. I sighed. "I haven't told you I love you in a while either," I said. Michael paused and turned around. "I love you too," Michael said. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "Let's get all this stuff packed up and head downstairs." 

I nodded, but before I could leave I grabbed my red lipstick and wrote on the mirror 

Thanks for the soft sheets and the chocolates Four Seasons. I'll be seeing you all pretty soon. 

Love Beyonce :) 

Michael laughed. "You want to write something?" I asked. Michae shrugged and grabbed the lipstick from me and wrote. 

With love...L-O-V-E 

Michael Jackson 

We laughed and headed out the room and downstairs to the cars. It was three in the morning and we had to get to London ASAP! I watched the herds of body guards put our things in the cars. I crawled into the back of the Escalade and fell asleep. Michael smiled and kissed my forehead. 

When I woke up, I was on the plane. Tatiana stared over me. "Goodmorning Bey!" I blinked at her and sat up slowly. "Hey," I whispered. Tatiana had a cup of coffee and a glazed doughnut in her hand. "How did you get that?" "The coffee?" "The doughnut!?" I grabbed the doughnut out of her hand and took a bite.