A Neverland Christmas

Beyonce's POV

I opened my eyes and smiled. It was Christmas morning. Michael was fast asleep next to me. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was eight o'clock. I slowly crawled out of bed and put my robe on. Michael turned on his side. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas baby." I hopped down the steps and saw that Elizabeth, Momma, Dana, and Solange were up and eating breakfast.

'You're up mighty early. Merry Christmas Bey," Momma said. "Merry Christmas Momma. Elizabeth this place is amazing!" Elizabeth laughed and took a bow. "Yes well you know. I only produce the best." I thankfully hugged her. "It's perfect."  I looked down and saw the twins playing on the living room floor. I smiled. "Merry Christmas my babies!" I picked them up and kissed each of them. This time Princess didn't fight it. I smiled. "Mommy and Daddy are OK now," I whispered in her ear. She seemed to understand and nodded. She grabbed my face in approval and placed a sloppy kiss on my face. I grinned and placed them in their highchairs and fed them breakfast. 

I couldn't wait for Michael to see this. I finished feeding the kids and decided to get Michael. Elizabeth stood up. "May I, Mrs. Jackson?" I laughed and nodded. "Go ahead, he's a heavy sleeper." I watched Elizabeth walk up the stairs. Momma, Solange, Dana, and I sat back and waited for Michael to come down. Michael eventually came down after over ten minutes of waiting. 

"Wha?"

"Merry Christmas!!" We shouted. Michael looked around the house. "Who did this?" Michael asked. I looked away. "Elizabeth and Bey!" Dana shouted. I rolled my eyes. Elizabeth squealed. "Shall we open presents?" I nodded and picked up the twins. Michael shook his head at me and mouthed, "Later." I blew a kiss to him and grinned. I watched as Michael opened his gifts. Elizabeth told me that Michael loved the water and loved having water balloon fights. 

"He's the Michael Jordan of water balloon fighting." 

I laughed and watched Michael open his gifts. He hollered out in excitement. "Now I know how to wake up Bey tomorrow." I frowned at him and nodded. He laughed and blew a kiss to me like I did him. As Michael opened up each gift, his smile grew wider and wider. He grinned and thanked everyone after he opened all his gifts. 

"May we have a water balloon fight?" He asked me. 

Everyone stared at me for the answer. "Why not? I haven't had one in years." Michael grinned and shot up to hug me. "Thank you Ma," He whispered. "Ma?" "Yeah, short for Sugar Momma," he whispered. Michael kissed my ear and dashed upstairs to change clothes. 

Janet and a few of Michael's friends came over for the balloon fight. I couldn't help but laugh and watch Michael plan his stragety. "Mack!" He called out. A small ten-year old blond boy turned around. "Come here!" Mack walked over to us. Michael knelt down. "This is my-" 

"Wife," Mack finished,"Ms. Beyonce!" Mack grinned at me and winked. "So this is the woman Michael left the boys for," he added. I jumped back at the boy's remarks. "Well I wouldn't say that," I said. "Say no more then! I'm Macaulay Culkin!" I smiled and shook Mack's hand. "I'll let you have Michael for today." Mack smiled. "Thank you so much Ms. Beyonce." I laughed. "I'm Bey. Not Ms. Beyonce." "Cool, because I hate being proper! Let's go Michael!" Mack grabbed Michael's sleeve and pulled him to the water balloons. 

"What is our name going to be?" Janet asked Michael as they tied water balloons. "I forgot what it was last time," Michael replied. Mack groaned. "Do you know what it was Mack?" Mack shrugged. Michael looked up. "The Legions of Doom! I remembered!" I rolled my eyes as I tied water balloons with them. "Are you going to be on your husband's time?" One of Michael's other friends asked. He had a camera in his hand.