Whatzupwitu

Michael's POV

How dare she?! How dare she say that?! I wasn't even trying to splits those girls up! I kicked the chair in my office and stormed to my bedroom. I slammed it shut and stared at my walls. "I did her a favor!" I screamed to no one. I gritted my teeth together in anger and shock. "I was trying to split them up! What?" I said aloud. I knew where she was gonna sleeping tonight. Not with me! 

I ordered my dinner into my office as I was chatting with Quincy about the song, since Bey was so mad. My temper had sizzled out, but I was still a bit upset. "Yeah, we might as well cancel it. She got mad at me and said I tried to break them up because I put it out." I rolled my eyes as I rest my feet on the desk. "Yeah, I understand," I replied. There was a soft knock on the door. "WHAT!!!" I barked. The door opened slowly. Bey stood there with her arms crossed and her lips twisted. "Why do I have to do this?" She said, clearly not to me. I heard Dana's voice. "Because, I can't think with you two at each other's throat so apologize for your cruel words." I had to hear this. "Quincy, postpone the cancellation. I might change my mind. Hold on, I'll speak with you tomorrow. Bye." I pressed the end button and stared at Bey. 

"And what is this?" 

Bey sighed as she held something in her hand. "It's a peace offering. I am sorry for accusing you of breaking Destiny's Child up. You were only trying to help, and I thank you for that." I smirked. "I'm sorry for hollering at you and cursing you out and all the other things," Bey said. I clapped and stood up. "Come here, so I can see you." Bey sighed and walked over. She clearly was forced to do this, but I didn't care. I liked it when people apologized to me, especially if it was a attractive, saucy woman like Bey. 

"Aren't you gonna apologize?" Bey said, slicing the air with her sharp tone. I shook my head. "I'm enjoying this! So, what do you have for me?" Bey sighed and rolled her eyes. She set down the plate and lifted the cover. "Rum cake with chocolate glaze." I was impressed. "Since when did you start cooking?" 

"I was forced against my will by your knife-wielding assistant." I laughed. "Dana is the best thing ever." I smiled and sighed. "I couldn't stay too mad at you, but I accept your apology. And I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, Beyonce." Bey smiled as she held up a fork. "Thank you, that just made me feel a lot better." I smiled too as she dug into the cake. "Did you actually bake this?" Bey nodded. 

"I told you Dana held me against my will." I laughed as Bey held a piece of cake on the fork. "Open wide." I smirked. "Why thank you," I said as I opened my mouth. Bey hand fed me like a child. I would sometimes pushed her to make it drop onto my shirt. She would hiss at me and then fuss. I let this go on before I stopped and got serious. 

"Bey, how come I haven't met your family yet?" Bey dropped the fork and coughed. She mumbled something and shrugged. "Excuse me?" "I don't know," she whispered softly. I nodded. "Are you ashamed of me?" Bey vigurously shook her head. "If I could I'd say you're the man of my dreams from the top of the highest mountain." I chuckled. "You don't have to do all that." 

Bey nodded as she held my hand and gently stroked it. "Well, can I scream it to the world?" Bey asked. I nodded. Bey leaned into my ear and whispered, "You're the man of my dreams and I would never ever let anything ruin that." She kissed my cheek softly and hugged me. "Why whisper it to me? I thought you were going to scream it to the world?" Bey laughed and sighed. "Michael, you are my world, sugar." 

I blushed as I buried my face into her shoulder. "I don't want to yell at you ever again," I confessed. Bey agreed. "We won't have to fight and yell ever." I nodded and stroked her hair. "Michael, did you know that Destiny's Child has been nominated for a Grammy?" Bey whispered. "Really?" Bey nodded. "I'm so excited about this," she whispered. I could hear it in her voice. "Maybe, I can take you dress shopping one day."