When I First Saw You...

Beyonce's POV

After a month of separation, I finally stepped onto Neverland's property. I held my suticases in my hands and looked at the house. "So much has occurred already. Can't wait to see what happens next." I walked up the steps and froze when I saw Michael standing at the front door. "You OK?" He asked. I nodded slowly as I handed him one of my bags. "Babygirl, it's ok if you want to sleep in a separate ro-"

"No," I said.

I turned to face him. "I want to be with you," I informed him sweetly. Michael nodded. The majority of his face was covered up with huge shades. He took my hand and led me through the house. Dana and I didn't dare speak ever since Michael and I fought. I looked into our bedroom. I sighed and smiled softly when I saw the twins in their play pen. I put my bag down and walked over to them. "Hey babies, " I whispered. Prince grinned at me and held his toy up to me. "Hey lil man," I said. I picked Prince up and kissed him on the top of his head. Princess looked at me and turned her back to me. I sighed.

"Princess baby," I whispered.

I reached out for her, but she pushed herself further away from me. I sighed. Michael cleared his throat. "She's been acting funny for a while. I'm going to take her to Doc and see if something's wrong." I nodded. "Mommy loves her Princess, " I said sadly to my baby girl. She turned around and looked at Michael. She reached her arms out to him, but didn't even look at me.

I watched in sadness as Michael picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Be nice to Mommy baby." Michael handed me Princess. She frowned immediately and began bawling. I hurriedly passed her back to Michael. Why did I feel like Princess knew what was going on between Michael and I?

Michael's POV

Dana, Solange, and I sat in the dining room conversating. "You might as well call her in here," Solange hissed to me. "No," Dana cried out. Bey was walking by the room heading outside to the pool. "Don't you dare Michael." I shrugged. "Beyonce!!" I called.

"What Michael?"

"Come here," I shouted. Beyonce poked her head in the room. Her body was wrapped with a big beach towel. "What do you want boy? I'm heading outside for a swim. Why what's up?" I stared at Solange who looked at Dana who looked at me. "Dana wants to talk to you," I said. Beyonce frowned. "Stop," I mouthed to her. She tied her towel tighter and sat down next to me.

"All right," she said. Dana sighed and stared at me. I opened my mouth into an "O" and grabbed Solange's arm. She shrieked in dissapproval. "Let's go order some Chinese food, " I informed her, trying to get Dana and Bey alone. Solange reluctantly walked out behind me.

It had been over an hour and it was raining outside now. Solange and I were busy shoving orange chicken and shrimp fried rice down our throats. Princess was sitting in my lap and Prince in Solange's lap. Solange smiled. "They look so much like y'all," She said. "Who?" I asked as I feed Princess a noodle. She quickly ate it and wanted another. "The twins. Did you know that Bey is thinking about touring now?"

I frowned. "We have twins to take care of."

"Why don't y'all just bring them on tour with you. You're working on your album and all, but I think you have the right to enjoy your wife and your kids. Don't you tihnk so?" I sighed and shrugged. "I mean it'd be nice to take the twins outside of Neverland. But the security we would have to go through for them."

Solange groaned. "Michael, I'll just bring a knife OK? Besides, I'll go with Bey. It's not like I have anything to do anyways." I sighed. "I'll think about," I replied as I gave Princess her water. She pushed the bottle away and reached for the noodles.