Dangerously Breaking Up

Michael's POV

I pouted all the way back to the hotel. Beyonce was already with somebody! I groaned and put a pillow over my face. "Michael!" Someone called. I sighed. "Go away!" I hollered through the pillow. I heard a woman's voice. Is that Dana? I sat up. "Dana!" I called. My assistant turned around. "Morning Mike! How yah feelin'?" I shrugged. Suicidal... I poked my bottom lip out. Dana paused. "Why are you pouting?" Dana dropped her purse on the couch. "What's wrong?" Dana was like my second mother. Ugh...she could get overbearing sometimes. I shook my head. "Michael," she sternly called. "Nothing!" I cried back. I rolled my eyes and collasped back on the bed. Dana walked over. "Michael...is it about Beyonce?" How did she know?!?! I stared at Dana. She grinned. "I was right? Hell, I'm always right." I huffed and nodded.

"What? You like her?" I nodded like a child. "But she's with some rapper!" I hollered. Dana went, "Aww..." She wrapped her arm around me. "Want me to break them up?" She whispered. "No! That'd be mean, but that would be nice also..." Dana wiggled her eyebrows. "No Dana," I hissed. "I was just hoping I could be with her..she's a wonderful girl, goregous smile, beautiful eyes, and. "That ass on point?" Dana added. I frowned at her cursing. "Dierre," I corrected," and yes it is on point." Dana laughed. "Why don't you just tell her?" I crossed my arms. "Remember the last time you told me to tell her my feelings?" Dana and I thought back to when I told Lisa Marie Presley my feelings, and that flame was short-lived.

"Oohh...you're right about that one," Dana admitted. I sighed. "I'm not telling her anything! Nothing. Nada. Zip!" Dana threw her hands up. "I won't say a word to her." "Or Janet!" I said. Dana smirked at me. Her and Janet were the best of friends. That's how Dana ended up being my assistant. "I guess...I won't tell Jay." I sighed.

"Not yet that is," Dana muttered.

"Not at all! You can tell her when I tell you to tell her! OK?" Dana sighed and nodded. "Yes sir. Want me to keep and eye out on Bey?" I nodded. "Yes please! That'd be lovely." Dana rolled her eyes. "You need to get your costumes set out," she said. "I already did! They're at the arena..duh!" "Don't duh me!" I yelped. I heard Dana's squeaky laugh. I shook my head. "Just like Janet..."

Beyonce's POV

I walked up the steps to the studio. Jay was in there recording. I smiled as I stepped in. "Hey," I greeted. He nodded 'what's up' to me. I sat quietly on the couch. "So...our first show is tonight, Jay. I got you tickets and backstage passes." He nodded as he puffed on his cigar. I walked up and hugged him tight. "I haven't seen you in almost three weeks. I missed you," I whispered.

"Missed you too." I smiled and snuggled my arms into his big jacket. Jay was so quiet and secretive sometimes it made me upset that he sometimes didn't let loose and have fun. I placed my cold hands in his pocket until I felt something. Lace.

I pulled out what is was. Underwear...but it wasn't mine. "Jay!" I hollered. "What Beyonce?!" He turned around upset and annoyed. His face quickly changed. "Who's is this?" I asked. Jay sat back. "Who's is this?!" I repeated louder. "It's..yours," he whispered. "I don't wear pink lace!" I cried. "Jay, you're cheating on me! Are you serious?!!?" I shot up. "Bey wait!"

"I hate you! I hate you, you sick bastard!!!!" I threw the underwear at him. Jay stormed up to me. "Go to hell!" I cried in between tears. Jay put his hands up. "Bey...I'm sorry," he said. "No you're not! I fucking hate you!!!! FUCK YOU JAY!!!!" Jay turned around.. The next seconds of my life were hell.

I fell to the ground. The impact of punch was too much. Jay sighed. "Don't call me anymore! Don't come nowhere near me!! I'm done with you!" I cried. "Jay," I croaked. "Shut up!!" He threatened to do it again. I screamed. "Please!!!!!" I held my hands up. I felt the blood in the back of my mouth. "Get out!" Jay barked. I whimpered softly. "Jay...what's wro-"