Keeping secrets

"What do I do?" I cry.

"Ariana, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was like that. Just-just... I'm friends with Jake, I'll tell rose." Scorpius offers.

I begin to cry softly. "Scorp, I can't make you do that. I love you more than life itself."

"I'll do it for you Ariana. Anything for you."

"No, no please don't! You don't have to risk your relationship with Shaun for me." I beg.

"No, Ariana. I'm going to talk to rose. Poor girl deserves to know."

~~~~~~~two hours later~~~~~

I've just come from potions to the common room, where I can hear a girl crying. I'm such a coward, I can't face her. I know it's rose. I just know it.

I take a breath and stride in, hoping she doesn't notice me. I run in and out as quickly as I can.

"Ari?" She sobs.

I walk over and sit next to her, putting my arm around her shoulder.

"It was me. Jake told me. And I'm so, so sorry."

"THAT LYING PIECE OF SCUM!" She screams, her hair over her face and her hands clench. She looks deranged. I instinctively take a step away from her, and she hisses.

It's like she's taken over by Satan himself.

I'm actually posting this on Christmas, so merry Christmas!!! That is dedication right there. Hope y'all enjoy, here's a little prezzie for you all! 🍾🎁🎊

Merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate Christmas, HOPE YOURE HAVING AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!

Love,
Eve xxxxxxxxxxx